I need help

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have a cyst on my ovary. I need help i have been feeling flu like symptoms I have been having problems keeping food in my system it seems to want to come out as diarrhea or really soft stools 

it seems like my digestive system is not working right and i do not know what to do any more i can even eat food it just goes right through me crycry i can't take this stomach issues any more what can i do i have tried to drink ginger tea to help with my stomach issues and i have tried drinking tart cherry juice 

but nothing seems to be working with my stomach what can i do please help i am all fed up i don't know if its the cyst on my ovary causing this or what 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Maybe try some probiotics.
    • Posted

I have tried probiotics in the past don't know which one will be right for me i am on pepcid for acid reflux 
  • Posted

Hey Susan

Have you been to your GP? Sounds serious whatever it is...

• Posted

No they have tested me for everything but they do not know the cause. I do have acid reflux but i just can keep food digested well in my system it seems to want to come out every time i eat
    • Posted

I have diverticulosis. So I've dealt with digestion issues nearly mg entire life. Now with menopause it seems to act up more often. I am taking probiotics now. So it has helped some.
    • Posted

Doctors told me i do not have that sorry to hear that you have that my mom has it
  • Posted

Unless the cyst is large, it shouldn't cause problems. Sounds like maybe ibs. Look that up and see if you think that might be it. It can come and go. Sometimes flares up but can go away for a while. Or possibly chrones. Another problem that is treatable.
    • Posted

I need to check in to that all doctors have told me is that i have ibs so i stay away from certain foods
  • Posted

Ugh.. Having same problem of late myself, eating yogurt and drinking lots of water. Hoping for the best.

I also get chills, which make me feel like I have flu symptoms as well!

• Posted

Thats how i feel like i have the flu and my stomach is not in to it i also get chills myself
    • Posted

I'm just learning on what foods will ease some of these symptoms and the peri makes it worse...
  • Posted

Sorry to hear of your problem. Try probiotics . The stress of the cystic could be coursing this. When I stress or worried I get the runs and can not keep anything down.

• Posted

Hi Susan,

Im probably not in the right section but i was wondering how your heart palpitations are coming along. I read your posts from 7 months ago, and am hoping they disapeared. Mine however have not. sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.