I need help

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have a hole on my skin on my penis im circumzied n im worried about wht this hole is it dosent hurt or anything but when i seuqze it it hurts a little bit it sumtimes bleeds im worried that it might be herpies i have unprocted sex with my girlfreind but i kno she dosent have anything bc we were both virgins can sumone plz help me and tell me what this is and what i should do

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Skin that will not heal is not normal, has something that is causing it and can be cured.

How long has this been like this? There appear to be two black specs where the wound is, is this what you see and are they permanently there?

• Posted

its been like this for about 4 months n its ussally like a red hole it will bleed time to time when i Masturbate so i stop doing it it hurts when i sequze it i never told anyone about it bc im scared of the outcome do u think its a STD or herpies ???? when i sequze it too see if anything will come out its just like water almost

• Posted

You need to get this sorted with Professional Medical help - either go to your Regular / Family Doctor or GP or alternatively go to a walk-in sexual health center. Sexual Health Services deal with all genital health related issues irrespective of how the problem was caused ......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.