I need help and advice..,

Posted , 6 users are following.

So lately I’ve been really struggling. I’m one of the popular ones, but I’ve suffered with a lot of bullying through out my life. I am 16 years of age. I need some advice and help as to what’s going on before it’s too late. The bullying seems to be getting worse, I’ve self harmed quite a few times before, and on a daily basis I’m called a slag, I’ve been called fat when I’m only 5”3 and I’m 8 stone. Ive been asked if I’m gonna go slit my wrists and cry and told to kill myself numerous times. Whenever I get upset I tend to think abot suicidal thoughts quite often and gay maybe it’s for the best. I need help before I end up doing something that may free me from pain, but will cause many others a whole new world of pain, thankyou x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi skye93592

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hi how awful for you.  Is this bullying at school or on social media or both?  You  need to enlist the help of your school and your parents and insist they do something.  No one should have to put up with this in this day and age.

Meanwhile don't do anything silly please.  x

• Posted

Hello Skye. I am so sorry to hear that you are having to endure such mean bullying from people like this! Please know that it is not anything lacking in you but these people are mean mean mean! And they don't feel good about themselves so they try to pull you down to make themselves feel better. 

Do you have a school counselor that you can go to? Do your parents know that this is going on? Please know that you don't deserve this treatment and you need help dealing with these people. Will you think about this and get back to us on this site. We care. We do! Diane

• Posted

Know it's really easy for me to say but you need to try to ignore these people, they're most likely jealous as you say you're usually popular. My daughter went through some bullying but was also somewhat popular. Try not to let them get you down and try to realise the truth! Which is they have no heart or morals and you're better than them! They seem to say some nasty things, you need to stick to your friends that you trust and try your best to stay away as much as you can from them! Seems they  have nothing Better to do with their lives and if they're trying to affect yours then they must think you have more going for you and like I say "jealous" prove them right! Do your own thing, try to steer clear, you're obviously more mature than them. Within a year or two they will hopefully mature and probably feel stupid for the way they acted! I Dont know you or your situation properly but in my experience as a teen and my daughter it's easier to try you best to just ignore the little people and keep few close that you trust and try as best you can to get I. With your own life xx 

• Posted

Hi Skye, I am also 16 and can relate to and understand how you are feeling. I am going to send you a link to my blog, read it. It may help you to feel less alone. I promise you, you will get through this. The bully’s will get bored, but dont let them destroy you. You are so much stronger than you believe.

I understand self harm and that it isnt a choice, it is an addiction and i understand why sometimes, you feel it is the only option. But let me assure you, it is not the only option. There are other ways to deal with these feelings, for example write down your feelings, it helps to organise things in your mind. You can always message me.

You will get through this stage of your life, i promise you!

Please take care of yourself and please dont hesitate to message me if you want to talk things through. 

https://beautifulbleakbrain.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/depression[/b]/  

This is my blog, please take te time to read it, it will help you understand that you are not alone in your feelings. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.