i need help i need to know im going to be ok :(

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi my names Beata (19 years old) i have nowhere to turn too and im always on this page so im writing this to see if ANYONE out there has what im going through and can help me or dealt with this, i have been suffering with generalized anxiety i guess all my life but it just hit me 3 months ago i went to go see a doctor told me it was anxiety gave me two medications but i stopped taking them (proac and lorazepam) because HORRIBLE side effects and withdrawels are HORRIBLE i only took prozac for a week and lorazepam for a month after i stopped taking them i started to feel better like i was happy again but then it hit me where i didnt leave the house for 2 months i was scared i had agoraphobia the thought of even going down the block freaked me out my chest started to feel heavy and i couldnt breathe i have gotten better with that but i still struggle time to time only because when i start to walk i get a heavy chest i start to think to myself what if this happens or what if this is wrong with me i cant stop thinking negative its horrbile i cant go 5 mins away from my house i feel derealized / depersonalized but the sympthoms im having i hope someone can say its from anxiety and i will be ok and that they dealt with the same i get a heavy chest i get shaky when i wake up my calf hurts in both legs i feel dizzy like vertigo feeling sometimes i feel like my head has a lot of pressure in it and it scares me i cant do anything but research what i feel i cant concentrate when im with my boyfriend im fine for a while then it starts to creep up on me i need help please someone help me im afraid im going to die or im going to lose control please someone give me gidence that i will be ok sad 

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Anxiety been suffering ;( first you need to let go the negative thoughts is working for me when you have negative thoughts distract your mind try really hard to distract your mind and do something that make you happy at the same time think positive breath slowly and you will see without minutes it will pass and you will feel normal again but you have to keep doing is in order to break this circle ;(. No easy I know but we have to do it
    • Posted

yes we doo and we can rn i have burning cheeks and red scaring me 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.