I Need Help or Advice Very Badly

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im writing this while im feeling confused and scared so ill probobly leave something out but ill try.

Ill start with the symptoms

Confusion Loss in train of thought Depersonilization like feeling Heavy anxiety

Minor accasional headaches and Memory problems

Ive made a disscusion before but im making another one because it feels significantly worse. I feel so far away that i feel like i cant think to write this but in my mind i can feel that im thinking fine. Its almost like the instant i think of something it leaves.

And this all started about 2 months ago and its only getting worse its so bad im scared to go to bed cuz i think itll get worse in the morning and im starting wonder if itll ever get worse or if it will only keep getting worse because i cant live with this. Any help advice or supports what im looking for please.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ranion. I'm sorry you are feeling this way! I personally have not experienced any of those symptoms. Have you talked to your doctor? I will keep you in my prayers. hugs to you

• Posted

This is for you and 337amys-54215 yes ive been to the doctor 5 times and had an mri that came back fine. And about an hour ago i got some over the counter anxiety medicine and i just took it so ill see if it works or not
  • Posted

All symptoms of anxiety. I have been where you are and it is unpleasant. It gets better although it seems like it won't. Have you been to a doctor or therapy? Taking medication for this?

• Posted

Hi, please believe me you won't have to live like this I was suffering the same symptoms that you are last year, I thought I was loseing my mind I didn't go out for 8 months I couldn't eat and couldn't sleep my mind was in a very confused way, thoughts were rushing around in my head... It felt like the world wasn't real... I was scared of everything... And it wasn't until my family brought me a book ( Self help for your nerves by dr Clair weeks) it changed my life as soon as I started to read it I felt the horrible feelings disappear I then realised they were just feelings as nasty as they were" that night I slept like a baby only to wake the next morning to the horrible scary feelings I was confused as the night before I felt like my old self. I went back to the book and she says this will happen until you except these feelings work with them not against them and that's what I did no matter how bad I was feeling.... Then I started to have good days.... Then go back down again so I kept trying and trying to do what she said. I then went for weeks feeling great I had many blip days believe me but now thank god every day is a good day I feel reborn. You will get better please please get this book...... X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.