I need serious help

Posted , 9 users are following.

about 6 week into a cold turkey withdraw and the symptoms are making me want to kill myself. i get waves every two days but the symptoms are getting worse. the last episode i felt like i was being burnt alive.

the shaking is getting worse also

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Seems "cold turkey" not such a good idea!

Suggest you discuss this with your Doctor. There is no reason you should suffer like this.

• Posted

Hey Tom,

can you provide us more information? how long were taking it? dose? etc

it seems like this is doing more harm than good, and your symptoms are not worth suffering

please give you doc a shout and get back on for a little, and taper off.

check out my post history, i have a guide that only took me 3 weeks to taper off from.

im rooting for you!

• Posted

i agree with other 2 responses u should not suffer like this i also went cold turkey sufferred for bout 2 months with burning skin at night no sleep anxiety to help myself get thru this i seriously walked at night till i was exhausted then did tons f yoga breathing excersizes then fell asleep fir bout 5 to 6 hrs thought i was going g crazy what also helped was doing positive affirmations still do them but u sound like u need more professional help good luck u r gonna make it

• Posted

my whole body is twitching and jerking and shaking get waves of symptoms every two days. i experienced the moat extream pain yesterday i almost passed out. I went somewhere to end my life my hands shake and fingers and moving. my family have now committed me to a facility and I can't leave otherwise the police will be called.

im in fear of my life

will these symptoms continue to get worse?

• Posted

best place to b right now u will get the correct care u need hang in there sending healing energy your way

• Posted

see your dr immediately, its that important and simple. no med advice is going to help you. this isnt going to go away. see your dr immediately

• Posted

thank goodness for your family. this isnt withdrawal symptoms, in that you ride it out and you get better, you need to be on meds full stop. you are in the best place for you at this point. your extreme action and reaction to it, will enable to the facility to come up with a better answer than mirt. all the best.

• Posted

dont take yourself off them the side effects are more lethal go to your gp and say you want to lower the dose i have been took from 45mg to 15 as the sedative in them is alot stronger you will do yourself more harm coming straight off them x

• Posted

NAC might help it is an amino acid that can get rid of toxic stuff in your body , I can't promise it will help you but you could try it the full name is n - acetyl cysteine you can buy it from holland and barrett

do not exeed recommended dose , hope it helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.