I need some help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive had some bad news which as a result could

Mean I lose my job, home and family. I think about ending my life on a regular basis. I don't know if I'm strong enough to survive. I feel alone and lost. I have ruined everything and want out

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please speak to a mental health professional about this

Get the help you need

Lil

• Posted

Hi Simon

There are people out there commiting murder.  Raping women, slavery, children being hurt and tramautised  etc etc..

What ever is happening in you  life could not be as bad as above.  Not to take away from the difficulty you are going through at this present moment in time.  But sometimes we catastrophize a situation before we know what might happen.

I am sure your family no matter what is happening would want to lose you.

Try to take a minute at a time.. An hour at a time.. A day at a time..Until things are out in the open and see what happens..

Even if one  of  the things happen that you are dreading or some of them.  You need to get yourself some support to help you get through it..

You can get through this.  It might not seem like it at the minute..But you can..

• Posted

So sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. NEVER give in, life is just too precious. I self harmed and took an overdose when I was younger and is my biggest regret, EVER. That depth of despair when you feel it's your only way out. Please go and see someone if you are feeling suicidal. I've had/have various medical conditions and recently have a new one. Life keeps throwing the worst at some of us and we fight back! I lost my beloved mother suddenly in front of my eyes and then faced my own possible mortality with cancer not long after. I'm not trying to make this about me, I'm trying to say you can turn your life around with the right help and support. Suffered depression for years and years. Two of the worst ever things taut could happen, did. In a year of each other. I've recently lost my job too through ill health. Things can and will get better. Please go and see your doctor and explain these feelings.

• Posted

write your resume think of all the good things you've done and accomplished. Any job is a good job with these days.if you have to leave your job get references before you leave letters of reference.or spend some time getting everything in orderif you will be out of the workforce For a while. You come first. Stay ahead of the game.

• Posted

if you leave the workforcemake sure you sign up for all the benefits and information and counseling that you need

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.