I never desire sex and don’t enjoy it, why?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I don’t ever desire sex, sometimes I get a little desire but when I am having sex, I wish it would end fast and do not enjoy it. I have to pretend I enjoy it to make my partner happy. It really sucks and I hate it. It’s like having to go to work when he comes on to me, the idea just tired me out.  I just really have no desire at all. I don’t even desire to have an orgasm most of the time, when I do, I want it over fast. I mean, it feels good and all but I don’t desire it, I rarely please myself and tell my hubby I don’t feel like it whenever he tries to go down on Me, because I know it will take a long time to finish. Is there anything I can do to make me desire it? Any herbs? Foods? Anything? I am only 35, I should be at my sexual peek.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I’m the exact same but 22😩😩💔

• Posted

Guess you better get used to faking like you like it. I have had to fake for a long time now.
    • Posted

It does boring and hardly even feels good. HE could be having sex with my hand, it doesn’t feel much different to me. Sometimes it feels good the first minute then goes away. Sometimes it’s uncomfortable and can’t hurt a little if he goes too deep
  • Posted

Don't you think that it might be something psychological? You might need to see a doctor. You don't have to fake its your body and your temple 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.