I posted about a stroke 4 hours ago

Posted , 6 users are following.

I still feel like I am having a stroke pleaseeee help sad my mum thinks I'm crazy

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

If you were having a stroke, you wouldnt have the chance to wonder if you were. Your not having a stroke.
    • Posted

It probably is, just don't feel like it 😑 sad

• Posted

I'm sorry we cant be of more help. A big part of health anxiety is understanding that it's anxiety. Are these symptoms new?
    • Posted

The weakness started yesterday I don't really have a headache it feels like my eye hurts and that's came on today
    • Posted

No it couldn't be, serious issues such as these dont leave you wondering, you would be critically ill, which you aren't. It's just health anxiety, very common
    • Posted

Are you sure it couldn't be leading up to a stroke? sad
    • Posted

that is really not how strokes normally work.

what are you symptoms?

• Posted

I know your trying to help but it seems like your being mardy?😂 and I just feel really weak and a bit of bllured vision
    • Posted

No they don't work like that. Stay off Google, go for a walk or watch some TV, or call a friend, don't be so focused on yourself,it does no good at all
    • Posted

jmcg2014 is right. Google makes people think the worst

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.