I really do love kale....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya Fibroites.,,I thought you might like these..I did..but I do loooove kale..cooked anyway you can:-) xx

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

• Posted

I love kale christine it has to be cooked we eat it regually. I love my greens and carrots too.. hope your having a lovely day and keeping warm. Take care hun smile xx
    • Posted

I make yummy kale Chips/crisps..in the oven with coconut oil..yummmmm

i also fry mine in coconut oil..yumm tooo..in fact I'd eat it ant way..spew grow Russian kale, when it's small, we have it raw in salads it soo nice..there are sooo many different kales...we have had a lovely day today with our grandson...feeling a tad tired though...must admit..but in a nice way...hope your going well Kaz and you still enjoying our best friend- .water bottle...I'm hooked, even if I feel no pain..my body craves for it...have a lovely day Kaz, be blessed..:-) xxx

• Posted

Ahh thats lovely to hear about you having such a great time with your grandson. Its tireing for you but It helps to take your mind off fibro, plus kids today grow up so fast. before you know it he will be off to school and uni. My grandaughter who Im not able to see is 13  this year. Not a day goes by that I dont think about her. cherish your time with your grandson they are so precious grandchildren. I use my hotwater bottles every day they help with the pain I find them a comfort a too. Hope you sleep well tonight. take care big big hug from me to you xx
    • Posted

I have 3 grandchildren and 3 daughters..unfortunately I have not had such

the privilege of watching the other two girls grow up..up..they live on the mainland..but fortunately I get emailed photos and videos all the time..so I really value my family that live here..my grandaughters are 8 just turned and she's at uni and she's 21 this year..mmm makes me feel old..lol..I was a child bride!! I'll stick to that one..have a lovely day Kaz..be blessed..gentle hugs from over the seas..:-( xxx

• Posted

morning christine Hope you slept well, hun. how are feeling today. whats the weather like in tassie. I would of loved to of had a daughter. I have 2 sons 1 is 33 sept 2nd 2nd is 19 on the 20th dec 20th dec is my birthday too. I had James on my birthday a very painful birthday present?. Im feeling old with my eldest being 33 in a couple of weeks. Hope you have alovely day chrisine take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Hopefully your having some quality sleep as I toyed this Kaz..you're only as old as you feel Kaz...unfortunately we feel too old toooo often...2 boys hey...just couldn't do it...3 girls was madness in the house..especially the bathroom, we even had ensuite, sometimes we'd find them in there....at the mirror..funny as..,lol..I just love having my grandson over..he's such a well behaved, well mannered little chap for his age 3, he is soooo effectionate too he's like his mum and dad..he starts school 1/2  way through next year for 2 days a week...don't they just grow up too quickly..my friend is an artist..she is painting a portrait of him for me at this age..I'll photograph it and message you ...can't wait I'll have him everyday in my lounge room..lol...poor little thing, is the only grandchild we have in this state..so I guess he gets overload...lol..hope your doing well Kaz...have a nice day..be blessed:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hi Christine Your grandson sounds so lovely you are truly blessed in having him. They grow up so quickly now a days only seems like yesterday I was picking my youngest up from school. Hes 19 this year and 6ft4 tall. Im a little shrimp at 5ft 3 my husband is over 6ft my eldest is under 6ft.I think boys can sometimes be affectionate mine were the youngest is still now sometimes. I can just imagine what it was like with the 3 girls bet it was fun though, at least you could mother daughter stuff with them.Your poor hubby was out numbered by females bless him. Im out numbered by males. I did wonder about having a female dog just to even things up a bitlolI would love to see a picture of the portrait when its done. At least he will be with you all the time then. Big milestone in his life next year when he starts school. Enjoy him spoil him all you can while you can they just grow up so fast now adays. before you know it their at school then uni. My mom had 7 grandchildren quiet a few great granchildren. she would get up set that she didnt see them a part from my 2. I dont see my granddaughter whos 13 this year. cherish each moment second you have with him.Have a lovely day christine keep warm  gentle hugs xsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz, I will definitely sent you a pic of the portrait..my poor hubby had a remake dog too...his choice he recons the butchers are so much more loyal and don't run off...I wouldn't have a clue..that's his do aune..I know nothing about digs..we used to have female Dobermans..then when we moved here to Tasmania we bought Jack Russell pups..we've had 3 in 22 years..the Dobermans don't do too well in the Tassie winter-colder weather, the one we brought with us ended up riddled with arthritis..but, little jack Russells are gorgeous, better smaller dogs now we're older..Just got home from our anniversary dinner..it was really nice too..it's nearly 8pm and a movie is coming on Neflix...have a lovely day KazKaz, be blessed even more,:-) xx
    • Posted

come clean christine how many anniversary drinks did you have?lol xx glad you had a lovely meal out enjoy the film. Ive had Jack russells in the past, we have a bichon frize now called charlie. hes white and looks like a little lamb. Hope you manage to sleep well. have alovely weekend take care very gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Maybe I should have started drinking last night..I don't drink..but if I did I might have slept well?? My asthma kept me up nearly all night..such a seasonal issue..i was just posting that we hen it have it I don't seem to gave any Fibro issues..thank God..but the AO is always  there..grr

i have really sore ribs and now hips from coughing....soooo frustrating.....however, I know I'm not alone with issues and mine are no where near as bad as some...have a lovely weekend Kaz..be blessed..:-) xx

• Posted

Morning Christine sorry to hear your asthma is playing you up, and disturbing your sleep bless you.No wonder you are feeling so sore from the coughing. My asthmas isnt too bad a t the min thankgoodness. Hope the asthma soon eases rest plenty take care thinking of you.x  big hug from me to you xx
    • Posted

Thanx kaz, been resting all day...husbands cooking is pretty ordinary and he knows it..he can make anything that has steak, egg and Chips...in the recipe..lol..:-) xx
    • Posted

lol bless him x my cooking his like his ordenary where as my husband likes experimenting with food. our son calls him Jamie oliver after the chef Jamie oliver. Hope you soon feel better with your asthma I really feel for you as been their. take good care of yourself let hubby spoil you we are so worth spoiling xx
    • Posted

Love Jamie Oliver..love soo many Australian chefs too epspecially

those ones who don't mind experimenting...(really like Heston Bloominthall-but he does spend lots of $) ) yeah, hubby is definitely a plain cook-likes what he likes..funny thing is he absolutely loves experimental food, but just isn't game to experiment himself...be blessed Kaz, have a lovely day...:-) xx

• Posted

Bless hin he leaves all the experimenting to you lol. take care christine hope your having a lovely weekend xx
    • Posted

Gotta agree there...BLESS him, he always does the dishes etc...too...my experimenting can get quite messy..lol..:-) xx
    • Posted

smile xx I know all about a messy kitchen I was exactly the same, thankgoodness my husband now cooks hes not messy. xx
    • Posted

Hi Karen..no way you're feeling old really!! My eldest daughter is 38, son36, and daughter just married 35. My 4 grandsons are 18,12,11 &4 and granddaughter 3, and another one is due in March.. And its my birthday on Wednesday I will be 59 and I certainly don't feel old. Lewis the 18 yr old one says its great having such a young Nan!! He will be 19 just after christmas, and his mum my eldest will be 39
    • Posted

Hope you have a lovely birthday on wed, hope your husband family spoil you. Enjoy your special day. we are as old as feel Im not really feeling old old its just with my eldest being 33 soon some people say Im feeling old its just a saying. Im not really feeling old 
    • Posted

If only Kaz, my husband is a very messy cook..at least he cleans it up...I just use a lot of pans and bowls..he reckons I work on top of myself...????

anyway..each to their own...I just can't clean up mess anymore..a good trait I suppose..thankyou Fibro..for once..lol...:-) xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.