I really dont know whats wrong with me recently, i want it to stop :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I have posted a few times recently and I am sorry but I just feel so down recently, like I dont do anything because I have no job/money I just think ''katie theres no point you getting a job because you will let them down and not stick at it'' and its horrible. I spend all day wondering why I think the way I do and I get scared I'm going to go crazy from anxiety and do stupid things, it terrifies me. I want to be a normal person! I went to the doctors on my own the other day and had a mini panick attack in the waiting area, I went dizzy and hot and it was awful! Ever since I was in bed poorly with a cold for a few weeks my anxiety has shot back and I can't seem to shuv it off! does anyone have any tips?x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Aww sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Sometimes emotions get so drained for various reasons and then we start to question ourselves. Panic and anxiety and depression can then set in.

You hold the key to unlock the way you feel. Find out why you are feeling so low. With you not having a job and no money will without a doubt be making you stressed and stress can manifest in many ways.

Look for you solution and work towards that.

Did you ask for gp for some help to get you back on track?

Please note I'm not a professional... just someone who also suffers but on my road to recovery.. Finally 😆

Life is for living hun and we only get one shot

Good luck and keep us posted

• Posted

I saw the GP for a cold I had for a few weeks. Thanks for the positive reply. How are you recovering? Any tips? Its a vicious circle really i feel so anxious to work but then im stressed because I have no income of money!
    • Posted

Im only 19 I really dont want this to effect me forever
    • Posted

Your go is the best one to advise you hun. It's all about the way you think and cbt is good for that.

Go talk to your doc and see what they suggest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.