I really need help... this is my last straw.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm about to give up on life i can't take this anymore. My health is so poor and no one knows what it is. I got a check up at the doctors and they found nothing. It seems that i have to be on my deathbed before anything shows up. I haven't left my house in weeks and i don't plan to either. My health is in ruins and i can't take it anymore. I want to die but i won't commit suicide so i'm just stuck here suffering every day. Even when i do manage to feel better it only lasts for a few months before my health tumbles back down again and i start feeling all the crippling symptoms again. It changes who i am completely. I can't find any answers only vagueness and no one realizes how bad it is for me no matter how hard i try to explain it to them. I look like a totally different person too when my health is this poor. My face is blown up and red and rashes on it and flaky skin and my nose goes all weird looking and my eyes get extremely puffy and also bloodshot and my skin gets pale and grey looking. I'm only 21 years old and my health is in ruins even though i always try my best to exercise and eat healthy. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore since there are so many possibilities. I don't want to leave my house to see anyone or go anywhere even if it would benefit me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you asked to referred? 

Keep strong there here is a solution out there for you. 

• Posted

How long have you been feeling unwell for?

Any cough, cold, sore throat, blocked nose?

Any Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea or Tummy Pain?

Any burning sensation when you pass urine?

Any Skin Rashes or Lumps and Bumps?

Any recent foreign travel or unprotected sex?

Do you smoke, drink or use RD?

You say you have problems with facial flushing - Do you have acne?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.