I saw the end of me

Posted , 3 users are following.

These days i feel awful and i was feeling guilty it made me write,i post it here to all who want to back their real own:

In the middle of no where

Lost

Fell down

Hearing sound of breathing in the bottom of darkness

Yeaa i saw the end of me

Oh my babe what happend to you

Dat moment when i saw you were breathing like dat

I got how much i love you

I just wanna say i love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I see you

I feel you

I know how wounded you are

I know you cant move

Ahh what did i to you

Im sorry...

Im realy sorry

I saw how i was killing you wildy and i could hear your breathing

Im your killer

But Why im like dis now

Why i love you

Why im crying for you

Why im screaming for you

Dats funny

Why a killer is crying for her victim

Why a killer loves her victim

Who am i

Why im two

Why cant i be you

I want you so badly

I want be you again

Will you stand up baby

Will you be me again

Will you be with me again

Im nothing without you

Im full of emtiness

Fill me up

0 likes, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Why are you feeling upset? Is it because of the procedure?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi anahita.p

Writing is definitely a good way to vent out emotions. Just keep doing it.

What other methods are you doing right now in treating your anxiety and depression? Have you done counseling?

I hope you find the light you need in facing your fears.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Heya angelo,Dats my first time i feel sad and depression feeling,but for my anxiety i used to take meds but i quit it myself,i dont know why i think nothing can help me even counselling,i did it for a short time but i stoped it,i lost my all motivation dats why i dont try to change myself
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi,

I definitely had no motivation when it started. I felt like I was going to die and just wanted to sleep all day, it was terrible. But I stuck to my normal routine and tried to eat healthy and walk a lot and it all really helped! It took about 3 weeks. Also, I would try to write out my worries or say them out loud for around 10 minutes each day and as the depression faded, I tried to accept the anxiety and tell myself that it can't hurt me. My depression is gone but I'm still struggling a bit with anxiety. Seeing a psychiatrist Wednesday

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up