I seriously think i have a brain tumor, please help?!?!?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello! So I'm a pretty healthy 16 year old femals, slightly over weight but other than that I've had blood tests, all sorts of cardiovascular tests and my blood pressure is great so I'm pretty healthy over all. The issue I have right now is pretty scary and has caused me to have constant panic attacks. I'm just gonna list them cause its a lot.

(This has been going on for 6 weeks now)

1. I'm constantly dizzy. It won't happen when I'm laying down and sometimes it will go away if I'm not thinking about it.

2. There is a sharp pain that runs from the back of my head to right above my eyebrow. It usually stays on the left side of my head but sometimes it happens on the right. The pain is a dull, sharp pinching pain that lasts for like 30 seconds at a time but happens multiple times a day.

3. I feel different... Like its hard to explain but I'm having a hard time thinking about my feelings. They're either agressive and angry or sad and morbid.

4. My ears and jaw keep popping.

5. I'm having issues with feeling detached. Like kinda disoriented and clumsy.

6. There is a weird pressure on The left side of my head. It sounds stupid but it feels like something is inside of my head. The feeling starts in front of my ear and ends right behind my eye.

7. The back of my head keeps going numb. Like it feels like its fallen asleep.

8. I'm always tired... No matter how much I sleep, I'm tired.

9. The only point in the day I feel normal is when I first wake up.

10. I feel weak all the time. Like my limbs are heavy.

11. My left eye feels like there is pressure behind it.

I am so scared I have a tumor or some sort of disease. My mother has MS and my aunt has lupus so I'm scared there is something wrong with my brain.

Can someone please help me... I don't have the money to see a doctor so I don't want to go just to be turned down. Does anyone else think I have a tumor!?!?!?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Micaela

i am sorry you feel as you do. I do have a brain tumour and readily understand the symptoms. I doubt very much that you have a brain tumour and hope that is some reassurance. Your wide-ranging symptoms cannot be diagnosed on a forum such as this. Only your family doctor can give you a range of simple tests and find the cause of your concerns.

i wish you well

• Posted

Thank you so much for the responce, if I did have a brain tumor what would the symptoms be like?
  • Posted

Hello Micaela

Symptoms can vary but are often like a stroke, with confusion, lack of understanding, weakness down one side, terrible and continuing headaches and seizures, full or partial amongst a range of symptoms. I hope this helps

• Posted

Hi Micaela.  I have to tell you what I suspect. Like many of us, you may be taking aleve, ibuprophen, etc to get rid of a headache. What used to happen to me, was that these meds made the back of my head hurt, dizziness, etc. As soon as I stopped taking them, my head stopped hurting. Some of us are allergic or have side effects from these drugs. Many doctors tell me to take them for pain, but I know I can't take them. Hope this helps you. harrishill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.