I think balanitis is this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

imagethats my problem please give solution for that one .i am shy to had sex with gf

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Eswar, unless the photo is simply not showing what you see in front of you, your penis does not seem to show any problems. What I would suggest is two things to do that will help keep the skin on the head and main shaft of your penis healthy. The first is about getting your Hygiene right, then to help all the skin of penis to be more supple, and generally more healthy.

Hygiene:

What to do - never use any form of soap on the head of the penis, when you shower, draw the foreskin forward to protect the head of your penis, rinse everything off when you finish showering, then expose the head of your penis and rub with fingers and water only - dry your penis first, carefully pat dry with a towel and make sure the head and foreskin of your penis are completely dry!

Healthy Skin:

Get some liquid Coconut Oil and apply a little bit of this so the entire skin of you penis has a light covering. It is best to do this straight after you have a shower, but apply it at least 3 times a week.

If you think I have missed the point of what you were trying to suggest could be Balanitis, get some more photos (2, 3 or 4) that show a close-up of the symptoms and post then on here .......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.