I think I'm going to end up sectioned

Posted , 4 users are following.

I give birth on Saturday I felt I was having palps so took my pulse it was in low 50s again took it said 40 so thought must be exhaustion as I was laid up feeding my baby I never mentioned it to the nurses as it's a phone app anyways before I left I got a ecg due to mentioning the palps which the doctor said is sinus arrhythmia ( normal ) he explained about valves ect and also told me sometimes they can't pick everything up on ecgs and if it carries on to go to my go for a full check up ect I wasn't at all anxious I felt really calm and I was fine .

I got home felt crap for a few days then gradually starting to feel human well we are on day 5 since baby been born and today went from amazing to absolutely horrible basically I went out shopping cleaned the house I felt so full of energy for once and like me ! I got home and my anxiety about blood clot starts playing up I have yellow phelm and I coughed and a blood clot tiny little thing was init I've coughed up stuff like this before due to sinus infection ect so I shouldn't of worried but as I've been put on fragmin ( due to giving birth to my third child apparently your more at risk of dvt) that put it in my mind that I have a dvt so I start crying and all night been very angry with my poor partner and very emotional crabby and all in all a horrible person when he's been perfect I then tonight take my temp which keeps going from 34 to 35 (35 is my average temp normally ) so I thought I'll take my pulse too just because it brings up oxygen and I felt like I couldn't breathe right well my pulse was 45 ! Panicking I did it about 50 times for the highest it to go was 60 I started having a panic attack and still it stayed 52 bpm while I'm shaking like a leaf my partner says I'm shaking so much I'm going to make him bring his tea up instead of laughing like I normally do I was horrible and snappy to him now I can't stop crying I feel like I'm going to leave my babies without a mother I can picture it clearly and I'm absolutely petrified !

How is it I felt amazing to now having a low heart rate and low temp and generally panicking every five minutes I'm now back to Googling and checking my pulse every minute I'm exhausted my eyes are rolling back for sleep but instead I'm too busy checking my heart and temp I need to be alert for my beautiful family but I won't be able to if I'm in a anxious state I don't even know what I'm asking boot wanting but I think this is it for me I am actually dieing I'm now even panicking over the kids getting poorly or hurt ect I can't stop my mind from worrying I can't enjoy life when my life had just become so perfect 😭

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I had same thing after my 4th child. Wow it was awful. And 50 pulse and palpataions for 3 mos straight. Its anxiety .. And hormonal changes.. 50 pulse is ok. Don't worry its normal in athletes.. Eat and drink plenty of water i know easier said then done but youll be ok. GOD BLESS
  • Posted

Are you sure the phone app is accurate?
    • Posted

Those apps can be off quite a bit at times
    • Posted

Yea. But sonetimes close to accurate
    • Posted

but not always.

did you tell your doctors it was from a phone app?

• Posted

I wish we could talk on phone but im in the usa
  • Posted

Youre going to be ok youre not going to die

That baby needs you grip yourself together and talk to your anxiety as if it were standing in front of you

• Posted

True or facebook. Wasa maldanado on fb
  • Posted

Steph I'm so sorry you feel this way definitely with your partner !! Aniexty is horrible but its not a killer your going too be fine just see a doctor and try be put on something!! I suffer with this awhile sad first came on to me I left McDonald's in my partners car boom I felt like I was haven a heart attack went my doctors /hospital like 5 times in a week sad I'm a young mother of two young wonderful kids tat I don't wanna leave behind sad bit yeah I was told anxiety can't kill you !! Try lay down on your partner hun he's probably under a lot of stress as you hun .. why not see a councelloer hun ?? Hope you feel better soon hunnii xxx
  • Posted

it is good to have a low pulse when giving birth. things will right themselves again because your body has been through a lot of changes recently.  I am sure you will be ok

rich

• Posted

Thanks everyone I have phones doctors but they is no appointments I'm a nervous wreck I've had a a panic attack again this morning the app is accurate because my partner tried it his was 85 bpm and mine was 45 bpm he checked my pulse 😔 I always used to freak out about a high pulse never in my life have I had a low one I do need get a grip my whole family need me I feel like I've failed them I had only just found the confidence to go out again I was really actually feeling on top of the world until this now I'm sat here like a nervous wreck xx
    • Posted

God Bless you and hang in there as your hormones go back to normal this will lighten up. Promise... Xox
  • Posted

Hi there sorry you are feeling so bad just now. Easier said than done but try not to worry, it really does no-one any good. I should know I've been doing it for so long. Worry so much over my health or my family, all the worrying in the world can't change anything. Enjoy your family, you were checked out at the hospital and they discharged you so they are not worried and you will be going to see your Dr soon. Don't let anxiety take over your life, try different breathing techniques, look up on youtube. When you see your Dr ask about therapy. Best of luck to you. Stay strong.cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.