I think i want to die

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hey guys im just posting this to let some stuff out see if it will help dont i dont think it will i feel like i want to kill my self im going throw a harsh time with my mom trying to kill her self iv walked in to a room and seen her with a carvin knife cutting her wrists tryed to stop her from hanging her self and more on to of all this me and my girlfriend have split after 3 years we have twin girls witch are are my world but my girlfriend is not making this easy its been todays and she keeps rubbing it in she is talking to somone els and that i have no idea what she dose on her nights out on top off that i get called a skinny ugly **** by her and that im just like my mum im a s**t dad and dont deserve my kids i just dont know what to do any more (HELP ME)!!!!!!

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

BE STRONG !!! Think about our kids ...fight for yourself....you will look back at this one day and be in a better place ....work through what has happened to you !!! Go easy on yourself.You are not worthless!!! You must not believe the things that has been said to you!! Fight ! Fight for happiness ! It would be so worth it !!!
  • Posted

Look after yourself, situations like this are so difficult, especially where their are kids involved. Fight for you kids because you don't want them to have the same experiences you had with your mother. I can tell that your kids are important to you so make sure you look after yourself. Please don't listen to anything you have been told, you are worth more than that. Things will get better and their are usually many options available to you where custody is concerned. Keep going, focus on the positives and remember that sometimes it is difficult to help the loved ones who don't want to be helped, concentrate on you first. I think it would really help you if you went to see your doctor to discuss your concerns about your feelings so they can decide the the next step forward for you, whether that be a little one at first or a big one, that first step is so important. It is always difficult to express the way you feel so I'm glad you have reached out already, you should be proud of yourself for that- it is a thing that many, including myself, struggle to do. You are loved and you are wanted and you can always find a way forward, some journeys just take longer than others. Be strong! X

• Posted

Nah Phill you don't want to die. 

You have no control over your mother (I assume she lives with you?). 

You do, however, have an obligation to your children.  You brought them into this world, now you have to help them get thru it with you.  Forget about your girl friend if she's such a nag and tell her next time she goes out without telling you where, that she can just stay out. Sounds like she's just bringing you down and that's not good for the kids (I assume they are living with you?).

Are you working?  Do you have the means to care for your children by yourself and the children?

What you really have to do is concentrate on yourself and your kids.  Do the best you can for them and you.  To the devil with anyone else that is coming down on you.  Make a plan.

Sounds as tho you have taken on way too much blame and I hear depression jumping off of your words. 

I wish I could help you.  Tell me more and maybe I can come up with some ideas.

Take a couple deep breaths and get yourself a piece of paper and put a vertical line down the middle.  One side write down what you see as your problems and on the other said what, if anything, can be done about them.  You'd be surprised at some of the answers.  

Just don't sit around and blame yourself and don't let anyone make you feel worthless skinny azz or not.

You can do this.  Tell us how we can help. 

• Posted

Hey there thank you for the reply this means a lot to me and i was living with my mother but moved out now as i just couldent take it so im living with my girlfriend but i just cant get what iv seen out of my head and living woth my girlfriend just is not helping but i still feel like i love her so i stay but its bring me down soo much i wake up most days feeling empty and just dont even want to go on hell one day i even tryed it i took 5000mg of tablets but i ended up waking up the next day beimg screamed at lmao lookes it up i only took half of what i was ment to i woke up dissapointed that im still here and yeah i do have a full time jobs but thats also no help i repo and clean/empty houses so i only get abuse there also lmao
    • Posted

You wrote:  I just cant get what iv seen out of my head......"  You may have PTSD and, if so, you may be suffering more than necessary. 

Also, if you are being treated so badly by your girl friend maybe you need to be away from each other for a while.  Are you living in her apartment/house?  Do you think so still loves you?  Sounds as tho she is not helping you and doesn't understand or care how you feel. 

You need to reach out for support.  Do you have any friends?  Also, I believe there are suicide hot line that others here may give you the information to talk you down when you get so upset.

Have you seen a doc? 

• Posted

Hi Phill1269 - does your mother act out these suicide bids only when you are around to stop her? If so, do you think they are an attention seeking device? Is she seeing any professional for help? Is she on meds? As regards your girlfriend, the split from her is the opportunity you need to reassess where you stand and devise strategies to stand alone. You don't need someone degrading you - especially someone who is/has been an intimate part of your life. Their insults cut deep because they know where the weak spots are.

You are going through a rough time and I'm wondering if you have consulted a doctor about your depression? If not, that will be a positive step. You should also ask for a referral to a counsellor/therapist to discuss how to deal with the tumult occurring in your life. You have a right to access your daughters and may have to enforce that right legally. Explore the avenues available. Just being informed and knowing where you stand can be powerful.

Suicide leaves a terrible legacy, particularly for children. You don't know what will happen to you after that act, and such an 'escape' models negative behaviour. Don't hesitate - start today to create a hopeful future, and try to ignore the negatives thrown at you. Such attacks are often done out of pain and hurt, and you are a handy target. for those engaging in such corrosive behaviours. Hopefully these attacks are not done in front of your daughters. 

• Posted

No you do not want to die, yes we all have problems in our lives but suicide is not the way out! You have an obligation to your kids to be there for them and look after them and (don't take this the wrong way) but I know times get tough but that shouldn't even come across your mind think of those poor kids if something was to happen, be strong, you will get through this 

• Posted

Get out your girls are your World but if she is treating you badly why stay in the relationship?? You are important too. You're even thinking about suic*de don't do it. She's not worth it. If your mother has problems you need to get her help. You need to put her in a hospital where they will watch her and Take Care of her so she won't do it. I've been there. Don't worry she'll be better there than being unattended. Leave your girlfriend. She has another man calls you mean things. Why are you still with her? You need to love yourself first. If people don't treat you right and belittle and make you feel bad. You have to get them out of your life. Just leave her and you can see your girls in the weekend. I know it s*cks. But there's no other way she is damaging you by saying these things to you. Get another girl there's many out there. I'm just suggesting. Good luck 🙏🙌

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.