I think is no anxiety no more ,now is depresion and I need help

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffered Anxiety since August of the last year afer my father death .Things were going better and I didn't took any medictation only psychotherapy but now I feel desperate. I have had health anxiety during the last week and I feel so depressed.I am alone now cause I study abroad and my mother went home this month.My sister who lives in the same city ist on vacation now and I feel so alone .I don't have also lessons this time but I prefered to stay here cause at home everything reminds me my father and I just don't feel ok there .but now I am so depressed and I am also so stressed and I can't endure anything I am so nervous .I am afraid that I can make sth stupid to my self.I don't know what to do I am so afraid.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

hello xheni,

First of all the loss of any patrent is devastating and you are still in the very early days of your loss. You need grief counselling as a matter of priority - I think - it may be too soon to determine whether you have depression as you are yet to deal with your grief.  You are most certainly not alone in feeling this way and feelings of great sorrow and sadness sweep over you like waves. They will abate and only revisit you occasionally and when that time comes you will be able to smile at the memories. You are still raw and need support as sonn as possible. You take care

• Posted

Thanks so much for the support. I hope I we can return to normality again,I am so afraid I have forgotten how normal really feels .Hugs 😊😊😊
    • Posted

I know your desperate feeling! Are you taking any sort of meds? Time to talk with a therapist and maybe some medication! I've suffered from anxiety and depression for yrs and have needed meds to help overcome my symptoms!

• Posted

Hello Wilb ??.thanks for your support. No I don't take any Meds. I tried at the beginning Zoloft but I could not endure the side effects and I said to myself maybe I can overcome that without Meds but everytime when I am alone at home I begin to feel horrible. I had like a weight in myour chest and a strange feeling.I think many things and I am afraid that I can harm my self.I try to be strong only for my mother but it is so hard .

• Posted

i think you should see a doctor and explain,maybe get somthing just to help ease the thoughts abit,somtimes its hard to get over feelings of darkness,but things do get better in time how ever way you go about it
    • Posted

Thanks Gary.I want to my doctor today but she had a lot of appointments today and I am going there tomorrow. I am afraid of my thoughts and I hope everything will turn in the normality 😣😣😣
    • Posted

everything takes time ,im about comming out at the other end,i was prescribed beater blockers to stop me getting the funny feeling and that seems to be helping with the citrapram as well,i tryed without medication but it was hard 4 me,at the end of the day you do whats best for you 
    • Posted

How long have you been feeling depressed?

I have been feeling very depressed for 2 years. No meds helping. What should I do?

• Posted

ive been on and off since i was 18 im 35 now,i was on citrapram for 2 years and i seen a different doc from usal and he said have i not thought of comming off them,so i did fast,to fast i think but after 6 month it came back worse than b4,so this time ive been depressed and anxious for a few months ,just thought i was going to die every day,but days are getting better wether its the tablets again or just time im not sure,but i think its the tablets 
  • Posted

Please realize what you have,look at what you have,its all you are! Your family your studies,I have almost nothing and I envy you close to jealousy. I'm so sorry for your fathers death( I lost my mother) .he would only want you happy,please think of me when you feel your worst,I worry about having enough money to eat. Just try as hard as you can

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.