I think my anxiety is cancer can anyone help

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have been suffering with anxiety for 4 years but Ive had some different symptoms the passed few weeks now these symptoms are there constantly from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep my symptoms are sharp pain sometimes aches in my ribs which can be really painful and sudden stomach pains really tired a lot back pain which is really worrying eye sight goes really fuzzy and constant headaches taken pain killers and doesn't help can anyone comment on this please 

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get all these symptoms too. Anxiety is not fun at all.. I've had test after test.. I know I'm sick of it.. Nothing showed but IBS and acid reflux..
    • Posted

I find it so hard because I thought anxiety caused pain when your worrying or whatever but I'm in pain constantly just the past few weeks can anxiety cause constant pain 24/7
    • Posted

I have severe neck and back pain everyday and was told is from tensing up my muscle from anxiety. But I wonder the same thing. Maybe there's something wrong with my spin.. I suffer from health anxiety and the more I let it get to me the more new symptoms appear.. Its a vicious cycle sad
    • Posted

I went to see my gp two days ago and he gave me exercises to do for my muscle to help tension but I can't see it helping they don't seem to take it seriously in my eyes my symptoms have really taken over my life for sure 
    • Posted

That's what I've been told. Do you take meds? I take lexapro 10 mg and ativan as needed which helps a lot. I start therapy for my neck and back this week hoping for relief..
    • Posted

I didn't get relief from them either. I use salon pas gel and heating pad everyday. So I'm hoping and praying the massage therapy helps or I'm gonna explode on my gp..
    • Posted

I was taking propranolol beta blocker but no change so I stop taking them now gp did not prescribe anything else recommended muscle exercises but I'm not convince about that 
    • Posted

yeah I use muscle rub so hopefully that work or I don't no what to do either 
    • Posted

I take 20 mg of propanolol twice a day was on 20 but it didn't help. I also take chlorthalidone 25mg once daily and have no racing heart. I deal with neck pain and headaches everyday but was told I have tmj so its causing my neck to tense. Ugh I just wanna be normal again...
    • Posted

I tried propranolol but didn't help me I can deal with the beating of my heart it's the pain as soon as I feel pain I panic then all the other symptoms kick in I hate it what is tmj
    • Posted

Yes pain can still be there even if you don't feel anxious could be something little your worried at the back of your mind which you are worried about. Iv had constant pain due to anexity the past 4 months one goes and a new one comes along and everytime I get a new one I go docs and get a full on check and everything is fine so it's anexity.
    • Posted

It's really hard to believe it sometimes the pain is painful I does make u think your dieing or its cancer I hate it can't get on with life because of it 
  • Posted

Hey hun. I am having the exact same symtoms right now. I also think that i have cancer every time i have a pain. But all the feelings you are getting i get everyday. So I feel for you.
    • Posted

Hey Sally thanks for replying for the past two weeks I have had constant body aches and pains and bad headaches can it really cause pain 24/7 it's scary 
    • Posted

Hun that's what causes my anxiety is not believing that's its anxiety. Its started 3 yrs ago but with medication it has calmed down though in saying that the past 5vweeks its been there worse than ever. I can't sleep cause when i lay down my heart beats so fast and I feel like i am Goin down a roller coaster. During the day i feel dizzy and light headed and my eyes feel very fuzzy. My back is sore my stomach gets these weird pains. My doctor swear on his career that its health anxiety but with all the test i still dnt believe it. So yes it feels like u wake and and go to sleep with these symptoms. Are u on any medication
    • Posted

Have you tried a beta blocker or water pill? My heart palpitations are gone now..
    • Posted

I'm the same as you it's really scary I was on propranolol but didn't help really my gp gave my muscle exercises to do but I can't see how that will help this 
    • Posted

Muscle exercises have not helped me at all. I am taking ativan. That calms me down a bit
    • Posted

I've never been offered Ativan does that help the pain 
    • Posted

Ativan helps relax you so the pain is less noticeable.. And takes the anxiety away as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.