I think suicide is the only way out for me.

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have suffered from depression and anxiety issues for a very long time and i cant take it anymore... its like im trapped in this time loop where i do the same thing over and over again... and its driving me insane all the things that i used to enjoy are gone all i want to do is stay home all day and just sleep i can barely go outside without feeling depressed and wanting to come back inside... it's a horrible feeling...and i just want to end it all... would it be bad if i just commit suicide? the life that im living in right now is causing me  hell of a pain... suicide doesn't seem so bad and i think its the only way out at this point...

i've been having alot of bad days lately?...one day i will never wake up and i will finally be happy...

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi LifeOnTheEdge

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

No suicide is not an option! You need to talk to God. Havong a relationship with is going to get you out of that loop, please trust me. I been going through bad depression too and God really works. Im serious, just try him... Just talk to him about your problem.

• Posted

Suicide is not an option. Talk to God. he will help you. We were put on this earth for a reason. Talk to a counselor, a minster or priest they will help you they will seek out help for you.they will direct you, thats what you need Please seek help. I have never met you but we care on this forum. By you speaking out your asking for help,and thats a good thing.  I'm OLD i hope wise.                  God loves us all                  Caring Buckminster

• Posted

Suicide is not the answer.

PLEASE do not take this route.

We understand your pain.

There is help. Reach out.

Where do you live ? 

There must be a help phone line, you just need to take the first step and call. Believe me ,,the hardest part is making the call. Once you do ,you will find out that there are people who understand and want to help you. They will assist you in many ways.

Depression is an illness; one you did not choose. There truly is help .please just reach  out , just like you have done on this forum.

Sending virtual hugs and my very best wishes

• Posted

Hi LifeOnTheEdge - sorry to read of your situation - there are many here who can empathise with you. Have you consulted your doctor over what you are feeling? If not, that would be a start. Meds may be necessary and should be used in conjunction with a therapist or counsellor or psychologist to dig down inside and address what is ailing you. Suicide is not an option - particularly if you have not explored every single option available to you. 

• Posted

Hello I hear a lot of pain in what you are saying. Depression to me feels like a black hole and kinda like I'm in quick sand and I start thinking that I am not going to get better but that is a lie. I ALWAYS GET BETTER!

Suicide is a permanent answer to a TEMPORARY problem. I promise. 

On this site we don't have to know you personally to understand you. We have been in the black hole of depression too. Trust us. Call someone even dial 911 they will take it from there. Just do a simple little thing to help yourself. Once you wrote us you were with people and are not alone. We care about your pain!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.