i think this is it

Posted , 6 users are following.

im absolutely going out of my mind for the past 20 minutes i sound like im taking my last breathe my breathing is heavy noisy and fast at first it caused a fast heartbeat nausea tightness and that burning frightened feeling but that has dissappeared and im left with dizziness weakness achy and breathing problems i aleo nearly passed out the other night i have had diarrhoea for 4 days not constantly so i thought it was ibs flare up i drank alcohol friday and yesterday(occasions) i had a bit of breathing attack last night while drunk because of a insident but it only lasted like 3 mins max i did q pregnancy test because i have started spotting im not due on i finished over a week ago but had periods in pregnancy before one test out of 3 came back positive but i read online that sainsburys own have give out fake pozitives and boots one said neg and the other sainsburys one but anyways i really do not feel well my breathing ismt right im bleeding lightly and diarrhoea i keep feeling light headed and my partner has just told me he has had enough of me in these states the way he said it was asif to say i have another attack he will leave we have beem together 6 years so my anxiety has gone even higher im scared imcase i have some sort of cancer causint these symtoms doctors refuse me a smear and i have been having irregular bleeding sometimes after intercours too my belly is feeling hard and bloated i have nausea constantly i have had loss of hearing vision going weird body feeling floppy air going warm feeling happening alot where i fall onto the floor people have said sounds like a panic attack but then the what if its cancer sorry about thespelling ect on tablet which is very slow

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have panic attacks but the bleeding and stuff your describing don't sound very normal I do think you should demand some tests from your Dr and get a smear done as well don't leave the Dr's until they do something living like that isn't fair

Take care

• Posted

i wasn't able to write back my phones broke im on a silly tablet that won't load im not aloud a smear as im 23 even though my mum had cervical cancer in her 20s they are still refusing i will try again tomorrow xx
    • Posted

If you think something is wrong tell them and tell them you need reassurance! Best to be safe than sorry xx
  • Posted

Hi Steph

You poor thing and please let me tell you your not alone. I am certainly no doctor, but you definatly need to get your breathing under control! have you got access to a paper bag? i think what your doing is what me therapist says panic breathing so your not taking enough oxygen into your lungs, this will bring on a panic as your body will think there is something wrong? all of your other symptoms seem to be the symptoms of anxiety, it can affect your periods  and also give you IBS that can cause upset stomaches too. The doctor cant refuse to give you a smear, maybe if you have just had one done then yes. My best bit of advice is ring the receptionist and ask if you can hand in a water sample to the nurse to test for pregnancy. i would also sign up to patient access if your doctors has the system then you can book appoitments online without dealing with a receptionist and on the appointment you can say its for a full MOT to check you over, blood work, physical exam ect... and as far as i am aware i have smears done with the nurse practioner whom are easier to get appointments with. I know its extremely hard as i have been going through this for 7 months now, but try to breathe and find something to distract you... when you feeling dizzy dont go on a run, but definatly work through it and let yourself off!! this is a mental illness and you and your brain need to come to terms with that... take away the fear by thinking whats the worst that can happen and see if that helps? good luck hun smile x

• Posted

Thankyou so much im not able to write back straight away as my phomes broken and this doesn't load up properly on what im using i think that's exactly what i was doing my depression came back which has brung panic along with it haven't had a attack as bad before so i didn't understand what it was i do keep taking my mind off the bad somehoe my symtoms come back in by thereself not good something im trying to work on im going to doctors tommorow to sort this all out thankyou means alot xx
  • Posted

Hi Steph

You poor soal, I had an attack this this in the early hours of Sunday morning, didnt know what to do with myself, kept the light on all night dozed and got up at 6am on Sunday, went back to be and stayed there.

But I think with your other symptoms your doctor should be doing something.

I hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

did you really im sorry to hear that my bed feels the safest to me somedays its hard to get away from it im going to doctors tommorow im determined to try to at least get some more help have you seeked help for it hun ? xx
  • Posted

Stephx get a grip....your conditions could be anything from a 24 hrs bug re diar.  I dont know how old you are but you are worrying yourself into illness.  I feel for you but you have to get your mind on a level field and think yourself positive instead of negative.  Bleeding could be periods even though you are not due.  Make appt with GP and tell him all the symptons and try to get some peace from what he says.  I wish you all the best dear.  Joyce xx

• Posted

joyce thankyou i am a very negitive person my cbt worker got to the bottom of it been because of my dsd when i was little but she told me my anxiety will never go away i dont believe that so im still trying to fight it off im 23 your post made me laugh and i wish i had someone in my life life like you to be honest to just shake me out of it and tell me exactly how it is im going to go to doctors tommorow and try stay off here for a while 😊 xx
  • Posted

Hey dear.

Stay strong you got this alright? We are one of the same.

Here is a thing you can do that comes from a blog, my mom found it for me when I was screaming in my bedroom petrified I was dying. It helps, believe me. I felt like a little kid doing it but it made me feel so much better.

1. Write down all techniques – make separate lists for comfort and distracting

2. Integrate sensory techniques into both lists

3. Make many copies of the list and put in purse, wallet, car, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen drawer

4. Gather all items needed to carry out each list at home

5. Use a box, basket, other container (you can make or decorate your own) so all items are together

6. Make a CD of favorite music

7. List journaling and other activities so you do not have to remember

8. Make a portable grounding kit to keep with you at all times.

Get a small notebook in which you can write your lists.

Write the lists, support people’s phone #s and, other inspiring quotes, comforting thoughts, or anything you might want to remember in those hard moments.

Always keep the notebook with you.

Make a “20 min” CD – 4 or 5 songs that you can play when you can take a brief time break in a safe place. When the CD is over, you know it’s time to get back to whatever you were doing.

Gather small items to help with sensory grounding, and put them in a small case together. Examples include gum, a stone, a chain, hard candy, a Koosh ball.

Keep distracting items such as a deck of cards, book, games or puzzles with the kit

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.