I vaped too much and now my tonsils look really screwed up, what is it??? I am worried.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I heavily vaped for a bit, and upon the discovery that my tonsils looked really weird I stopped. I thought it was just a cold I had, but the cold symptoms are gone and my tonsils look worse. I am still very congested in my nose and a little in my breathing. I am really freaked out that this is cancer, please help. Thanks

** one tonsil has a large crater in it with a few other small ones and the other is enlarged and bumpy.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi David

Sounds like pus nodules from your recent infection. 

But I'd always say see your doctor ASAP. There is no way anyone can know from a brief desciption written on a forum.

Hope this helps

Dr Gareth Edwards

Dr Gareth 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.