I've anxiety attack for 7month now. what should I do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey I am 18 and I have moved. I got anxiety attacks 7 months ago. I never experienced it before. it was like I was going to die been to hospital and they said it's all in my head. I felt my heart racing and bad tight pains across my chest. I just want to go back to normal. I can't enjoy my life anymore it's like I have just giving up. I hate being my my own in case it comes on me while I by myself. please help!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have never had this before its only since I moved. please my life is ruined😢 I used to love walking and being by myself now I am scared to go for walks and it has just kept me in the house. I am so stressed out.. I just wish I was the fit girl again. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. please

• Posted

Did you move for you're significant other?

Did you move away from family? Obviously you know what your trigger is, now you need to find out why living in you're new town is the goal, a job maybe? If you were content before and moved for no reason maybe you should go back..

But the world is a huge place and as people we are raised in a comfort zone, you need to realize that a life in one location isn't really a life, multiple artist who have to go on tours around the world deal with this and have talked about it until they realize they stepped out of their comfort zone and nothing bad happened. They're free to see the new sights

You gotta change your mind of state about the world if you don't wanna move back home, the world is a scar place sometimes but you're not gonna die from adventuring out unless you do some stupid stuff but I don't think you will, I'd love to talk more and try to help out with what's causing your anxiety over this new town or not being in you're home town

• Posted

The same thing happened to me I did a big move as well and four months later started having anxiety attacks. I been living here going on 2yrs and is moving back next summer. I tried everything to stay and still not liking this place, sometimes we find everything a problem around us until we go elsewhere and then we start to realize that there really was nothing to complain about. Some places take time to get use to and some places you never can. I want to go back to being normal so I made a choice to move back home to see if that helps. I had enough of this constant fear. I can honestly say I am doing better and part of it is knowing that I am heading back home. I recommended Joel Osteen to someone else, I listen to his service in my car and on Sundays. His messages helped me and is continuing to while I try to fight off this anxiety. 
  • Posted

Hi. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I am too! I ache just to be my old self... I can't take meds because I've develope a phobia/ fear of meds so I have to seek other ways to calm me. Try breathing it helps a lot, I do a lot of praying and reading books the Bible ... I try to hurry n change any negative thoughts to a postive . I stay busy. I to right now can't be alone I go to work and then have to go to my moms until my husband or kids get home. I eat very clean, no caffeine no sodas no energy drinks no chocolate I think it helps somewhat ... I play candy crush!!! lol I play it as soon as I feel it coming or negative thinking i play it to keep my mind busy... just keep working n find what works best for you. You will start to see good days !

• Posted

thanks Monica,it's nice to know that I am not struggling on my own. I would do anything just to be myself again. it's after hitting me hard. I fear of being alone. I even hate leaving the house. I use to love walking. now I stuck in the house in case I go walking and a panic attack happens.😢

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.