I've been depressed for 1 weeks, what should I do

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

anybody knows what is this. How to cure it i feel itchy sometime. i am using teatree oil with coconut oil and vitamen E cream. thanksimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

nobody to help me out

• Posted

what was your exposure?

Since when you are having it?

Are you circumcised?

• Posted

5 days, i used towel in one hotel and was not good. my all std reports are negative. Doctor said that it's yeast or fungus infection but he did not look it very well. so i am little upset. he gave me one cream to use on it. i feel irritation and not itchy anymore. But sometime it's feel itchy. No any other symptom. i am using yogurt, stop eating sugar, wash many time with apple cider vinegar and also using tea tree oil.

I bought doxy on my own for few days. Doctor did not give me any antibiotic.

Please help me out. i tested

Chlamydia

Gonorrhea

HIV

Syphilis

Trichomoniasis

all are negative. thanks

• Posted

No Body

• Posted

hello adil

Stds don't transfer from using towels.

Also never use tea tree oil directly, it would burn the skin and cause peeling.

Don't use soap to wash.

Apply coconut oil and let it heal for a few days.

• Posted

Looks like what happens after too much masturbation or sex , it will heal by itself

• Posted

so do i need to use anything. Very uncomfortable feelings.

Thanks for your reply.

• Posted

It looks like a wound or sore. Perhaps yeast of fungal as your doctor noted...

Based on what you said was your exposure, it does now sound like this is a transmissible STD - as they are not passed this way. I suggest visiting a dermatologist, someone who specializes in skin conditions if this does not heal by itself. A derm will have more of a trained eye compared to a general doctor. Perhaps give this some time first.

Tea Tree oil is strong. I'm not sure that using Tea Tree oil in this area is a great idea and it could be causing your issue. Coconut oil has anti-viral and fungal properties and I believe it is a better natural alternative.

Antibiotics can make yeast infections worse. Doxy is a good urethral friendly antibiotic, but I would not take it without a bacterial diagnosis. It does nothing for fungal or viral infections.

• Posted

Thanks my friend. i appreciate your reply. i hope that it's can cure very fast. very bad feeling and stressful situation to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.