I've been depressed for 2 weeks, what should I do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

MRI IMPRESSION:

High grade partial tear ACL.

Grade II tear lateral collateral ligament.

Increased signal in the lateral articular surface of patella involving articular cartilage & sub chondral bone with frayed appearance of overlying articular cartilage-? traumatic etiology

ill defined patchy areas of altered marrow signal intensity involving lateral femoral condyle, posterior aspect of medial & lateral tibial condyle representing marrow contusions.

Please suggest on the bases of this report can I heal my problem without surgery?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Sorry to hear about your injury, I cannot advise what you should do but I think you must discuss all your options with your doctor . Best of luck.
  • Posted

Hi, I'm afraid that's something that only your doctor or surgeon could comment on as we are all only patients ourselves and it would be very wrong of anyone to suggest otherwise. Please follow your doctors advice as once you know what your dealing with it may help your stress levels
  • Posted

That is something only a professionialy trained ortho should be advising you about and then you may need a couple of opinions. I would do that as soon as possible and avoid activities that could further compromise the recovery. The tiniest slip could complete the tear. I would have to say that most on here would be leery of trying to answer your question for fear of causing further complications
  • Posted

I agree with all the posts on here.

Much as I am sure we would all like to help yu by answering your question this is something none of us are sure about and we do not want to be giving you wrong advice.

If you are trying to avoid surgery it may be worth going to an osteopath or someone who can help to heal this problem without surgery.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.