I've been depressed for 2 weeks, what should I do?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello doctor

I used to masturbate for almost 2 years, but i quite 2 years ago. i don't want to masturbate any more. and about an year ago , everytime i go to pee i lose semen, it looks yellow and cloudy. And also when i make sudden efforts, i feel something in my uretra or arround somewhere how something leak inside, not outside. And just when i go to pee i see it. I hope you understand me. thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

John, if you want to masturbate get on with it, as long as you don't frighten the horses it is entirely your business. You don't mention if you feel guilt about it, only some physical symptoms which if they persist I recommend getting checked out. Problem is, people with high levels of anxiety are often not reassured, no matter haw many tests, or support they get, have you considered a few sessions of C.B.T ?

• Posted

Hi john93262,

Just to clarify, we are not doctors here. We are just interested fellows who also have our own health problems and want to share our experiences.

Unless you were making yourself sore, there's really no reason to avoid masturbation on health grounds. A couple of times a week is usually considered normal and good.

If you have strong religious or other beliefs, then by all means obey the rules you choose. However, health - wise my own opinion is that it's better for your body to express your sexuality as long as there is no harm done to anyone else.

May I ask why you stopped masturbating?

Best wishes.

• Posted

Hey fellow-respondents, give him a break.  He needn't declare why.  He may wish to know that the surplus un-emitted semen, if there is no intercourse either for a few days, gradually passes over time, once the prostate is "full", up into the bladder, and is pee'd out harmlessly, making the pee slightly cloudy.  Hard to discern.  Rather more obvious for those who have retrograde ejaculation, the next time they pee, as then it's more in the urine at one time. 

• Posted

Just trying to understand a bit more, but yes, obviously he has a right to silence!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.