I've been depressed for two months nearly and still feel down

Posted , 7 users are following.

Why do I feel I can't be bothered, struggle to make any effort, have lost all pride in myself. This illness is a terrible curse.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

It is a terrible illness.....what help are you getting?  I am sure you must have approached your doctor....tell us more Jane.  We are listening.

Pat

• Posted

my doctor has put me on Duloxetine and Diazepam today because of my Gf sister said to me
    • Posted

I don't know much about duloxetine, but diazepam will help with your anxiety over your gfs sister. You've got good family support, and as I said before you sons opinion would be taken seriously. She is trying to bully you and sounds very nasty. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon. Diazepam will help you relax so you should sleep better. Keep talking
    • Posted

Paul you posted in another discussion, rather than your original discussion. It was luck that I found your replies. Have you managed to get some sleep and has the diazepam helped?
  • Posted

Is it a blessing or curse. Look at the situation from a different perspective...................
  • Posted

True, illness is always terrible, but you need to have will to overcome it. No one can help its you and only you who have to standup and start fighting

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.