I’ve been depressed lately idk if this is herpes or a rash I had sex a year ago and now this just pa

Posted , 3 users are following.

**image idk what do at this point im 15 years old and last year was the first time i ever had sex it was such a dumb thing to do i didn't even like it and i didnt even want him to do it to me it just happened and im starting go get really scared i cant tell me dad or mom they would kill me can someone please help and tell me what this is.. its on the top part of my thigh near

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

take a deep breath! if you had sex a year ago a herpes outbreak would have happened many months ago... i think you are just fine. that does not look like herpes

• Posted

what does it look like too you? should i go to the doctors so they can look at it thank you for replying

• Posted

also a year ago after the sex i had a rash and idk if was a condom reaction because my mom and dad both have reaction to condoms and they don't use them could that have been pasted to me?

• Posted

the first outbreak is usually the worst so you would know if that was it. it could have been multiple things along with what you have now... but like i said i dont think you have anything to worry about

• Posted

may i ask what are the symtomes are the first outbreak? and how long does it take to show and what do they look like?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.