I've been depressed since 2 weeks, what should I do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am currently in 4th year engineering student. I am preparing for the placements which so hectic due to alot of subjects yet to be covered by me. And one girl is torturing me. She is just my friend, and yes we have hold our hand sometimes...But that doesn't mean we are in relationship..we are still friends..So we were just chatting in whatsapp 2weeks ago and this conversation happend...in our conversation we did skype video chat once for 3 hours in which we were talking about here and there and during that we had even watched 50 shades of grey till the sexual scenes starts(ofcourse by sharing screen in skype). after that I thought I shouldn't have done that(i mean skype and all)..But after 1 week again she whatsapp me and again the conversation started and we moved the topics towards vulgar..yes we started vulgar talks..but only upto to kiss not more than that...and then she said she once had felt like kissing me when we were in 3rd year...since at that time i have been watching american serials (in that every episodes have 5-10 kisses scenes) so I thought its common..so I replied "so what I also once had that feeling for you".. and I was feeling so horny because I was picturing her kissing me then i said we should try once before leaving this college..and guess what she said not once but many a time...at that i was gone completely that I am gonna kiss some girl...and she even said that we will at college campus there are lot of places in CAMPUS where we hide and do all those stuffs...but I have just a feeling of kiss and all vulgars for her...i really do not like or love her...may be she likes me or loves me that I donot know... and now I am ignoring her messagese every day...and she kept on messaging me everyday...My mind is full of her picture kissing me that I tried but couldn't control it...I dont know how to control all those thoughts...i haven't read since that day....I am losing hope of getting job...I cannot erase those images of her from my mind....even i have watched alots of motivational videos that even didn't work..and if this continues I will not handle this, may be i will do something wrong either with me or with her, since she is destrying me from inside...and I do not want any relationship now...I really dont like her..I have no feeling of love for her except lust type feeling....what should I do? what should I do?? I cannot focus on study..everytime when I try to study she came in front of my mind..and that day dream is so awesome that I cannot control my mind..and i have to masturbate which has alots of disadvantages you all know who are reading this...so basically I am wasting my crusial time which will never return to me...I just wanted to get rid of her vulgar thoughts which are coming to my mind...help me please...

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi this is normal teenage stuff when your hormones are running riot.  We all go through it and it is a steep learning curve.  Can you talk to your dad or another male relative about it?   They will have been throught it too.

You should get more help on a relationship site for others of your age rather than a depression site.  Depression is a proper illness and is a lot more than feeling horny and not knowing what to do about it.

On a relevent site you will find others going through exactly the same so you can talk to them about it.  x

• Posted

Thanks for suggesting....May you provide some sites so that it can help me...!!!
    • Posted

Hi I just googled teen relationship online sites and loads come up.  If I put links in here it would delay it coz the moderator would have to approve them first. 

• Posted

In the Bible it says flee sexual immorality. She got you all worked up by her vulgar talk, as you say, so next time just be friends and get to know the person and don't go there with all the sexy stuff which will totally take over and wreck your course of staying on track with your proper studies. Learn the lesson and move on from this Jezebel. Find a nice girl next time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.