I've been experiencing weird things with my vision, advice would be appreciated.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So a while ago I started experiencing blue field entoptic phenomenon

Except It can be on any colour as long as its bright enough, not just

Blue, and I am also seeing what looks to be halos and starbursting,

I've noticed afterimages as well, and a slight case of tinnitus. I have

Researched a bit and found something called visual snow and it

Seems like that could be it but I haven't really been seeing the static

That they explain, or the migraines. I also tend to worry a lot about my

Vision and get anxiety, so could that be connected? I really hope there

Is an answer. Thank you!

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Is there certain lighting situations your symptoms are worse,white light makes mine worse. Used to be dark. Im talking light right before dark,white lights etc.
    • Posted

Well, when it comes to halos and starbursts, they are most noticeable in the dark for example the moon or a street light, with afterimages I can

see them lets say something white in a dark room like the hand rail to get upstairs, or if there is a bright backround like the sky I could stare at say a chimney and then look at the sky and see an outline of that chimney, entoptic phenomenon only happens in bright light, and I have noticed that in a dark room I see tiny little golden grains that I can only assume is what the static is for me, but anyway yeah that is about it, thanks.

• Posted

Well my eyes use to be dark brown, now they ar blue and no one really has no answer. but I have a bad case of ND in left eye funny doctors can't see it only the person with the problem  can see it. There is no device that can see it or measure it. 3 OUT 10 Patients will have it after cataract surgery.

So all people can do it complaint . Cataract surgery find your self the best doctors. And make sure they don't take samplers from Lens companies

I wish I had a answer for you but don't give up RESEARCH everywhere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.