I've been having some stomach/abdominal pain and need to ask a few thing

Posted , 3 users are following.

this is my first time posting here so I don't know if this is how ask questions. Im a male and teenager if that is important but anyways  I've  been having constant pain in my lower stomach and the area above my private parts. Somedays I constantly go to the toilet and have a movement 3-4 times a day and sometimes I go to the toilet 5+ times and nothing comes out but a fart. I also burp very often and when my stools were coming they were wet. Also how can I empty my bowels when I'm constapated?  Im wondering if anyone might know what these symptoms could mean as my doctors appointment isn't for another week.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

btw I am on vitamin d and magnesium supplements incase that helps
  • Posted

Hi gurjot21339

Sometimes your diet has a bearing on your bowel movements...are you eating a diet of veggies and fruit and plenty of water...what is your diet like?...

• Posted

Try lots of fruit or a laxative when constipated   If you get diarrhoea, come off fruit/laxatives and try rice or bananas to bind you up or imodium or codeine.  Does your pain move about or stay in the one place?

How long have you had symptoms?  Do you notice if stress or a particular food sets off pain and bowel habit change?  Have you eaten anything you wouldn’t normally have? Try a food diary.  Do you have any other symptoms such as nausea or bloating?

Ask your doctor about IBS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.