I've been having weird things happen can anyone help please

Posted , 5 users are following.

This all started about 2 months ago, I was fine, until one day I started feeling sick to my stomach, my whole upper body felt like it was on fire, trouble breathing and now time goes on and I have blurred vision sometimes my ears feel like there stopped up, I was put on ultram for pain that's when it al started, I have now quit taking them, but I still have all these weird things happening, some days I feel normal and all off a sudden out of the blue it happens again, the er Doctor done all kids of test everything came back fine, now everyday I think something else is wrong with me, can someone please fine me some kind of ease this will go away, I have two kids they don't understand what's going on they just know there mom ain't the same please help

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Have you been gong true alot of stress lately? Anxiety is very tricky it kind of makes a domino effect on your life. You probably started with one symptom then another probanly googled then figured you have 6 months to live. Because evetything we google leads to cancer or ms. If a Dr evaluated you ran test cleared you YOU ARE FINE. Health anxiety really sucks and i have been there many times. Our head over thinks and our anxiety makes us feel symptoms that would never have presented had we no thought of it. Please relax STOP GOOGLING SYMPTOMS. It makes us a hypochandiac asume the worst when there is nothing wrong
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Well I should say you have me figured out, that's exactly what I done I google and everything brought up cancer and now I google everything little thing wrong with my body it sucks I hate being like this, and yes the pain meds I was on kept me stressed, but I've been off them for 2 months and still having the anxiety
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Anxiety will be a part of our lives. We have to understand and cope with it. I have gone thrue all the same things. Make a list of situations that make you anxious. If you know you have ha stop googling and watching ER.I dont like watching sad movies

Because of my ha so i avoid them.also make a list of things that calm you down. And do more of those your mind will eventually start forgetting about your health and focus on your kids. Iam 32 with 3 kids and also have ha.Just try to avoid your triggers. But mot of all and our biggest one STOP GOOGLING those studies are very confusing and we inturpret them wrong a dr would know if something is wrong when he sees you.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Have you been diagnosed with anxiety?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

My doctor says I have it, he put me on Ativan but I don't want to use pills to control it, I want to learn how to control them, it make me feel weak about myself when I can't control my own thinking, drives me crazy
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

You have to enroll in cbt with someone to learn, if you find its gets really bad then you have what the doctor gave you. Anxiety symptoms will match up with every and any disease or terminal illness known so stay off google. You are filling up you mind with such negative thoughts there isnt any room for positive ones. Theres no way to manage anxiety using negative thoughts and fear. Cognitive behaviorial therpay is a must to understand all this. You can even get a book on it and start learning abiut it. Its everywhere.google it. Its a lot more useful then anything else you have been googling.but you have to follow through eith it and use it daily so it is productive. You cant control your thinking yet, and sometimes you cant and its at those times you have to realize you do not have believe every thought you have. Anxiety is one tremendous bully.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Try therapy it teaches you how to understand anxiety/panic and it teaches you how to cope.

Meditation,drink lots of water and excersise are all good

Stay Strongneutral

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm exactly the same I got sick with a cold early March coughed lots finally cleared that up then started coughing again was diagnosed with allergies, by the time I got the cough under control I started having back and rib pains, been to dr about those pains and no diagnosis although was mentioned maybe costochondritis, started googling symptoms then it was like instantly started having anxiety never really had it before now everything I feel I google and it has me scared, talked to a doctor about it he says I have anxiety and prescribed me Ativan, although I have yet to use it, I have been fearing the worst with everything I feel yet have had tests done like ekg, blood work, X-rays and all clear.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up