I've been in extreme pain for the last 3 days, help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm in extreme pain and most likely denial. I don't think this looks like genital herpes but I also really don't want it to be. It started out as an extremely small cut looking thing I discovered on Monday and then grew into these horribly painful blisters. If anyone has any home remedies to help with the pain I would greatly appreciate it. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It may or not be Herpes, but you should go immedicately to the doctor and get it checked out.   Since it's open like that you should be able to get a good swab test.

Good luck.

• Posted

Thank you, I had a swab test done on Friday and I am waiting for the results.
  • Posted

Looks closely to what I had... I was diagnosed with genital herpes, HSV-1. Go get a blood test and ask for both HSV-1 and 2. For now, rub some tea tree oil on it with a cottonball. It'll burn a little but then cool down.
    • Posted

was your first break out extremely painful? How often does in reoccur? And is it as painful as the initial breakout?

• Posted

Yes. It was very painful and itched. I almost had another flare up during my menstraul cycle but managed to stop it. I take the medication every day but my doctor and I are still trying to find the perfect dosage (I was only diagnosed about a month ago). My doctor said the first breakout is usually the worse so hopefully that's true. The flare ups occur depending on the person.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.