I've been masturbating for the past 6 years ....now i have noticed something on the foreskin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 20 years old..... I'm masturbating from 14 years old till now .... recently i noticed spot or dots on my inner forekskin.....and also dryness lines on the glans of penis .... do i have to check with doctor or it is normal? I never had sex with others..Please see the image

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

dude had same kind of problem , even im 21 never had sex , try to be specific about the occurrence i mean how it all started , in my case one night i forced on myself to mastrubate my body didnt want to but my f*****g mental state, anyhow same kind of dryness appeared and glans looked red and swollen for few days later red thing disappeared it may take weeks , i thought everything went okay but real thing started to hit after like 3 weeks , im not trying to scare you but things got really worse , i even went to a doc but he dont see anything wrong , prescribed some UTI infection treating tablets , if you experience any pain in testes if not now if later in time do tell here so that i can share my experience . let me clear you one thing the dryness will not repair itself and doc wont see anything wrong and we here keep worrying because we know how our penis was earlier , this dry lines things will improve within months dont worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.