I've been suffering from this abdominal disorder for more than two years now.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I mostly feel pain in the right side of my stomach (appendix area). The pain shifts towards left side of my chest near heart region and makes it very uncomfortable for my heart. Also I can feel something moving inside my body which occasionally goes towards my back and that moving thing causes the pain which I believe is gas that circulates throughout my body. I am 19 and had all the checkups done. The doctor concluded its gastritis but yet I have not found any solution for it and even don't know if its something else. Life has really been very tough for last two years and still I am not cured.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If your doctor thinks you have gastritis, ask for a gastritis diet and PPI medication to protect your stomach lining.
  • Posted

I have already tried a dozen of medicines for gastritis and am taking a strict diet too  but nothing seems to be working. I have also visited more than five doctors but still no progress. The common way of treating gastritis does not seem to work for me if it is gastritis. I have forgotten how it feels when you have no pain in the body, there is always a mild pain which gets worst sometimes. The wierd thing is the pain circulates and never stops. May be its gastritis or something else. Even the pain sometime shifts to the neck region.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.