I've forgot!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies, thank you so much for all your replys. I'm stunned at how many of you suffer the same memory loss symptoms. I feel for all of you, as I know how frustrating it is. But at the same time somewhat reassured because I thought I was the only one! Thanks again. Message me anytime. Enjoy your evening and remember, don't forget to turn the taps off! Lol, Donna xxx

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I don't think it's Meno..I've been like this all my life..we women are multi taskers..with a million things on our minds..no wonder we forget..were to busy being busy x

• Posted

Hi Christine, I think you're right. There is definitely some truth in that! No wonder we forget things. Life can be hectic! Thing is, I can feel really irritable when there is too happening around me. It's definitely only since the menopause. Im managing, sort of. It has been difficult time. But we muddle through I suppose. Donna xxx

• Posted

My periods stopped when I was 42..no symptoms..until I hit post Meno..I know what you mean..I want to be alone..made me revaluate my life and how much I was doing for everyone else..so I took a step back.stopped cooking cleaning..cutm my hrs at work and let everyone else help out etc..we women do to much..for a couple of years I became selfish..best thing I did..self preservation..x
    • Posted

I agree. I also think that life in general has gotten busier. We used to live a laid back life years ago and really only got busy around certain holidays! Now every holiday is celebrated, every birthday there's a party, every anniversary for every little thing, etc.

There are tons of events and responsibilities. There is a huge choice on how/where to shop. Kids and grand kids are in several sports, not just one. They have us running all over the place. 

Houses are bigger - constantly needing cleaning and upkeep. Throw in a garden and a pool. We are soooo busy, which is why I think we may forget a thing here and there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.