I’ve had Short term memory loss and focus loss

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 16 male weigh 125 pounds 5 foot 7 and am prescribed adderall xR 20mg I take on school days. 9 days ago I was perfectly fine I am a 4.0 student and had an exceptional memory. 9 days ago I was getting a handjob from my girlfriend and when I came I had a super intense headache/brain blood rush for about 60 seconds. I thought not much of it as I wasn’t dead and then went to sleep (it was 4am in a school night). When I woke up I felt really foggy and mentally dehabilitated I thought nothing of it because I got 3 hours of sleep that night. I am worried because this has persisted for 9 days and I still feel this way after getting 7-11 hours of sleep for the next nights. I am struggling to keep up with school and and really worried. Please if anyone has any ideas or things to help please help!!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.