I've had stomach dull weak pain 15-30 mins after eating, what should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had lower stomach dull weak pain for 10 days now, but only sometimes after eating, usually in between afternoon and evening(probably because lunch). And 3 days of that i didn't feel any pain but just like all of that days i had the "urge" to go to the bathroom 2-3 times a day, and i farted bit more than usual. Is it something dangerous or will it pass? What should i do?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark l should have it checked out at the doctors! It could be IBS. Do you have anxiety? Anxiety can cause stomach upset
    • Posted

I don't have anxiety and I excercise 3-4 times a week so it shouldn't be that.I checked IBS symptoms and only thing i found in my diet which could upset my stomach could be cow's milk(I'm lactose intolerant). Tho i drank it before and didn't have problems, last month i drank it about 0-2 glasses a day. I'll try to cut out lactose totally now. Thank you for reply!

• Posted

Cut out dairy altogether. Your symptoms sound exactly like dairy intolerance. Its easier than trying to just cut out Lactose. 
    • Posted

It has been 3 days as I didn't take any lactose, and I had pain again now, could it be that i have fructose intolerance? I noticed that when I eat fruit after lunch or dinner(big meals) i have stomach pain, and it seems that it isn't just lower stomach pain but maybe big upper(I can't properly decide). Your thoughts on it? Thanks for the reply!

• Posted

You mention "big meals". Do you have a big lunch and a big dinner?   What do you mean by a big meal? and what sort of things do you eat? what fruits do you eat?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.