i've have been depressed for 4 months lost of my girlfriend now am at breaking point want to take

Posted , 9 users are following.

i want to take my life to be with my girlfriend right now

1 like, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Paul

I know you do not know me but I have been where you are right now and thought I had the right answer too. I got llucky and got a second chance. Believe me in one thing is that that is not the right answer. Things will get better over time.  Also remember the good timnes and that will never be lost, Happy to discuss in any way I can.

Paul

• Posted

Hi Paul, firstly I am truly so sorry for your loss! In the space of two years I have lost my mother, grandmother, had amiscarriage and my baby daughter! After each time I wanted to be with them, especially after my baby daughter passed...that nearly killed me, but I knew I couldn't do that to my family especially my husband and three children........its hard, hell even BUT you have to keep going on you needto live life for the both of you. Do you have any children? If you do they need you andyour family do as well!

Have you spoken to a doctor about how you feel? If not I suggest you get yourself inasap! Thinking of you!

Kate

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.