I've just been sooo BAD (Feel the shame)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey Folks,

I am hangin my head in SHAME :erm: :oops:

You'll never guess what I've just eaten. I don't know what's wrong with me :!: I'll give you a few clues

:bubbly: :bubbly: :burger: :burger: :drool: :cake: :drool:

Yes you guessed it Bacardi breezer x 2 BBQ Burger x 2 WITH CHEESE SLICES AND SEAFOOD SAUCE (S>>T hope I'm not preggers) I made a half hearted attempt by having low fat coleslaw then ate 2 chicken wings after that I had more than a 1/4 but not quite half an apple pie WITH CREAM [b:8009a03a24]WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING?[/b:8009a03a24]

And you know what the worst thing was I DIDN'T REALLY ENJOY IT :shock: :!: I've taken my tab and am prepared to take the consequences of my actions, after all I am an adult or so they keep tellin me :lol: I think I need a Mantra to look in the mirror and tell myself.

Anyone got any good ideas?

:idea: Am takin rest of apple pie to give to my sisters kids tomorrow and I WILL NOT BE HAVIN ANY :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Oh Kal,

Dont panic everyone has an off day! yours sounds awesome!!! :lol:

However let 2moro be a new day and get back on it!!! We're all here in the same boat and here to support one another.

Put today down as a bad day but remember why we're all on the blueys. Get that determined head back on cause you have been doing so well.

Come on girl lets get on that train to shrinkville!!!!! :lol:

Good Luck xxx :wink:

• Posted

Hey Kal, thanks for replying to my post.

Oh my! You should have enjoyed it! God damn it, I wish I had that for my dinner, but instead I have bloody oven chips :oops:

tt4n Rach :D

• Posted

I think we all need a blow out now and then......and that might just be whats going to happen to ur backside my girl... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the faith..

• Posted

Thanks for all the support Girls :!:

Was feelin pretty low about it last night and had a grumbly tummy ache (I wonder what caused that?) :oops:

I took the apple pie & cream to my sisters like I said (being good for a change) and she left me with the kids, bug..ered off to Tesco and made me home made chicken tikka wraps with salad, toms cucumber and a bit of mayo :shock: :twisted: Of course I dutifully ate the lot. I didn't want to be rude did I :?: So consequences of yesterday and today is O/Oil :twisted: serves me right :!: :lol:

Think I'll have fish for tea tonight.

• Posted

It least it came back out!

Imagine if we weren`t on the tabs......we`d have put weight on... :lol:

• Posted

Hey Skye,

Ooh You're good :!: I never would have thought of it that way :D

Thanks honey

• Posted

Any time chick.... :D

My turn today...just demolished half a packet of chocolate digestives, dunking them in my coffee.... :roll: :lol: :lol:

Sod it...Ive not had a biscuit in 3 weeks!!

Thats 3 weeks today Ive been on the tabs. Back to drs on Monday for another script and see what blood results were.

• Posted

Wohoooooooo Sky

thats one heck of a blow out!!!

I will let you know what happens to me next weekend as im in scotland and all my inhibitions go outta the window!

• Posted

Hi Skye

So how much hae you lost in 3 weeks???

:?:

• Posted

Went to the practice nurse on 4th to have bloods taken....and weighed myself. Id lost 7lbs. So we`ll see what the scales say on Monday.... smile

MSG....enjoy Knockhill. I done the ralley experience. Got marked at 4th! Was an amazing experience!!

• Posted

Good Luck Skye Im at the doctors on Tuesday

I will enjoy KH i'll be with my boys!! I love em all to bits, we all marshal up there and get very very drunk

• Posted

well, leave the tabs in ur knicker drawer and have a blast. Have a few for me too will u.... :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.