I've messed up, now no one likes me.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So what happened is that people in my grade tried talking to me and making friends with me when I was younger, but I'm really weird and socially awkward, so I give off this really weird vibe that makes them think that I don't like them. Now I have the same classes with all these people and they obviously don't like me cause I'm so weird and indifferent. I just hate myself so much no one likes me at all and they all think I'm so weird and I always say the wrong thing when teachers pick on me and in general everyone finds me really cringe-worthy and disgusting. I hate myself so much and I just don't want to live anymore. I'm so disgusting I deserve hell. Even my own parents have told me that I'm a useless, worthless piece of s**t, and it's not like they're just saying that cause they're stressed out and taking their anger out on me, but I'm literal s**t. I suck at everything and I'm so weird and autistic that no one likes me. I just don't know why I should keep living anymore. I just can't find anything at all to live for. Sorry for the long rant. I would appreciate any help. 

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi can I hit you with something kinda heavy at least it was for me when I first heard it? You know how a projection screen works? Well when I am in a deep depression I say negative things to myself about myself. Like you are not a very good person you should be more giving or a better friend. Those are a few examples I say them to myself even if they aren't true I really believe them. Then I (like a projector) start thinking other people are thinking those things about me too. Even though I have NO idea what they are thinking. Why don't I know what they are thinking? I flunked all my mind reading classes😊.  Does any of this make sense? May be too heavy if so I apologize. Diane

• Posted

No that's not too heavy at all and it's a really good way to look at it. Thanks for sharing this with me biggrin

• Posted

Oh good glad that it made sense to you. It has really helped me😊! Diane

• Posted

Hey how is your Sunday going? I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are. Hope all is well!! Diane
    • Posted

Hey well my Sunday is going well also except my Dallas Cowboys are losingsmile! Do you like football? 
    • Posted

No I'm not a really big football fan, thanks for asking. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.