I’ve same problem Excessive Yawning and Constant Need to Breathe Deep!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I feel that im not getting proper breath and im going to die sometimes i start moveing here and der i dont what to do at that time. I think to much and from morning it starts and till nite when i sleep. I consult many doc they done my ecg and blood test and chest xray bt all report r good. Iim suffer to dis problem from last months and i told many people bt dey dont have any solutions im totally frustrated with dis pls help me out every 2-3 min i take long breath yes when im busy in something  i dont feel bt when im free or doing some work or talking to any one i feel same problem. Lot of time i feel that im very tired bt i sleep proper i dont whats going with me pls help me out what to do 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have the exact same issue... from the second i wake up and when i can finally fall asleep. the feeling is so unbearable i feel like dieing.... 24/7 brethlessness

please fill me in on your lifestyle and more about your self so i can get a better understanding of why you feel the same as me

thank you, and i am here to support you! please message me back! Stay strong, and keep your head up! Your not alone, millions of people are feeling exactly how you feel right now all over the world including me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.