I Wanna Come Home

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel like I’m losing myself. I don’t know how to properly think anymore. I look back at how smart I used to be and now I feel like all the knowledge I once knew before, is JUST GONE. I don’t know what’s happening to me but I need to find a way to come back. I want to come back as I once was. I don’t know whether it is just me being depressed as hell that makes me feel like I’m empty or it is a consequence of taking ADD meds for awhile. How do I return? What do I do. I’m seeking videos to help me feel something again. I miss the determination I once had. And I’m scared because I don’t know what’s happening to me. I try so hard to focus on something. I try to convince myself to get up or do my assignments. But nothing is working. I feel like I’m talking to a wall. More like an empty white room. Where do I go from here? She wants to come back home. She wants to return. I don’t want to feel like I’m living my life under a coma. I want to live life. Please, somebody help me find my way back. Please. Help me.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Just read you post. I've been in the same place as you before. It's time you need. If you are on meds they do take time to kick in 6-8 weeks usually. I know and feel exactly how you are feeling. Try and do some walking and light exercise if you can. You will not always feel this way. Good luck.

D

• Posted

I see you have ADD - is that Attention Deficit Disorder?  Maybe the meds aren't right for you anymore or maybe they need tweaking?  You sound very young so you might want to talk to your parents and tell them how you feel.  Also do you have a school counsellor?  How about talking to them.  I wish you the best.  x

• Posted

I can't help sorry. I feel the same I don't know what to do iether. 

6 months ago I felt ok now I just feel empty.. 

Good advice from message from hyper cat 

Kind regards Terry

• Posted

Hey. I am not sure whether this is ADD or not but what I can tell you that it happens that we cannot focus in our daily work but such feelings will go away sooner or later. You can try and indulge in some activity like working out, listening to music or even doing something which involves expressing yourself be it singing or writing. I have noticed that art is a powerful medium to express yourself. So just give it a try. If it does not work, you can consult a counselor. I have got to know about an online platform called as eWellness Expert. There are psychologists in there who can help you overcome your tensions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.