i want an opinion...

Posted , 3 users are following.

i donot know what to say.... i just hate everyone responsible for what me and my family  is facing...  you must be thinking that i'm talking about someone not part of family but here comes the bitter truth that they are my so called family... they are so mean and selfish.. they left us when we needed them the most,... i dont know if this is right and wrong... but i'm getting emotionally empty... now i feel nothing for them , neither hate nor love... its like their existance doesnot matter to me.... i'm not concerned about them... it's about me... i dont know but me feeling nothing is also consuming me... i dont like to socialize... i cant trust someone(i think its natural when you are betrayed by your owns) i have zero tolerance for diplomacy... its not like that i'm emotionally completely drained... i love being loved and i do appreciate little things that my family( my parents and siblings which i only care about ) do for me... ... but i know  that something is wrong with me.. i'm not happy... my soul is lacking inner peace.. i want to be happy but whenever i try to do something that make me happy somthing unpleasant comes up....!!

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Who's gone where Eman? Do you want to talk more? 

Hoping you're feeling ok xx

• Posted

i appreciate your concern... i really do.. thanks btw..i was talking about  my relatives... i really make me feel worse when i think about them... how they treated us when we needed them the most just drive me crazy... !!!!

• Posted

Yeah, family can make you really mad - they are supposed to love you no matter what but they are people, and people are selfish sometimes. My family is not great... Parents went away when I needed them, to another country! I think this is always how it will be with these relatives, you can't change the bad ones, but you can appreciate the good ones more than ever xxx

• Posted

thank you... i really need to hear that... but what i do to help myself with this emptiness that is becoming the part of me....i am really scared about it..

• Posted

If you can talk to someone in your family that you trust, that will make you feel better. Have some time with that person, like a day out - really talk properly, and openly.

Are you busy? You need to keep busy! You might be having too much time to think about bad things....? xxx

• Posted

that's the issue... i have stopped trusting people with my secrets... i just cant let anyone to think of how vulnerable i am... i want them to see me as strong person..

• Posted

Are you the oldest of your siblings - is that why you have to appear strong? 

It might be a good thing for someone to understand why you are withdrawing from the family (people know something is wrong, even if you try to hide it, honestly) 

It would be a huge relief if you could tell somebody how sad you are - without going into detail, if you don't want to?

• Posted

yes i am oldest among my siblings.... there's alot of things going on right now in my life...some of them bothering me badly... it's just i'm exhausted... i want these things to stop.. i need a break from everything but i just cant.. it's like i am in a vehicle which i cant control... with each passing day i am changing in a bad way.. i want to go along the circumstances without them affecting me.. i am trying hard not to get collapsed... to not give up... i'll keep on trying for myself...

• Posted

You're not changing in a bad way Eman, you're only human. We can only deal with a certain amount in life. Too much at the same time is not good for us.... 

If my health is good but my job is bad that's one thing. If my job, health and family is wrong that's three - that's already too many! I believe we can only cope with two, maximum three at the same time.

You are also trying so hard to keep sane for your siblings, yes? If you want to take responsibility for others it's necessary to take care of yourself.... You need a break, like seriously. How can you be strong if you are tired and losing control?

What are the the other things happening? If you write them down you might find some relief. If it's written it's out. This is a very private place and we can share.

I wish you could take a holiday!

• Posted

you will always find these kind of people and even worse than them.

to be honest with you the most important thing to you as you said your family , you seem to have a supportive family and that's a good thing other than that wont define you or your family !

life is about ups and down , winning and losing , sorrow and happiness .. and what is stay in the end is family !

try to be social and take things easy , find a sport to do or a reading or writing club to join ,

dont over think and dont be hard on yourself 

be happy <3 

with love 

Farah Moh

• Posted

thank you farah for your kind words... i do read ... but i am not happy u know.. i dont know why??

• Posted

you are the only one who is able to answer that .

let yourself to be happy by knowing what will makes you happy and fight for it !

and try to pray it will help you in your journey  

the most important thing is to love yourself cause you deserve to be loved and you deserve to be happy 

for me ma happiness where when I work hard to achieve something or earn it and now I am the one who is gathering everything to start my own business cause I know it will make me happy !

• Posted

Happiness wont come knocking your door you have to find it .
    • Posted

i think you are right... i'll try and than let you know... keep in touch ...thank you once again..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.