I want to die no reason for living

Posted , 5 users are following.

,,,I just want to die ,my whole life is so sad and alone,,,,I always broken no reason for living but I’m afraid to god I don’t want to hurt my self because I believe in god but I don’t want to live anymore I wish I won’t wake up anymore or an accident that make me dead easy ,,,my is so sad and alone I wish I die

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

you live only once so dont waste it

you should dp anything to stay alive

if you feel bored and no reason to live learn something new

learn computer programing

learn to draw or to design on computer

or any thing

• Posted

,,,I don’t think I can make it mike  I’m so sad now this is the third times of my sadness no one gonna understand my situation  I really love of that girl my life is always sad and pain ,,, I think being dead is make me rest and peace
  • Posted

Rene,

You want to die yet you have come to a site where people air their physical ailments in an attempt to live, to understand their condition and seek help and advice.

why?

• Posted

Hi Rene,

I felt so sad to read your comments. I am in a situation myself whereby I have only about 6 months to live and am terrified of dying and leaving the people I love. If I were you, think about what makes you happy and follow your dreams. Positive mental attitude can help a lot. Do you have a good practitioner or family member that you can turn to? The best help that you could possibly have is to pray to our dear god and ask him for the strength to get through each day. 

Don’t give up!! X

• Posted

,,,I want to,,,but  it’s really enough for me to continue,,,I always pray for all times I’m a good person ,,,true lover and a nice man but I don’t understand why my whole life is full of sadness and break heart,,,I am really tired of living and I don’t know how I die without suicide I wish a haven accident later or every time,,,thanks for your advice 

• Posted

,,,I wish a have good life and happy but it’s not ,,my whole life is full of pain and sad ,,,i grew in a broken family,,,my life is full of pain and heartbreak,,,I don’t know how I continue I wish I won’t wake up now ,,,it’s enough very over pain I couldn’t handle this time,,,
    • Posted

,I don’t understand why is my life like this I’m a good guy a nice person but I felt full of pain and and suffered sad failure and broken to the one I loved most ,,and thanks to your advice ,,,god bless you,,,,
    • Posted

Sending love to you and your family, God bless you xxx
    • Posted

You really can be happy again one day soon Rene. I know it seems like all gloom and doom, but you are in depression and with the right help you can come through this and be a stronger person and I’m sure you will find someone even better than what you have lost. We have to try to think of others who have lost parents and family in war torn areas in the world. They find people to love them and you can too. I would definitely take patient advice and speak to the Samaritans. They are completely confidential and not judgemental. We are all really concerned for you Rene on this site, but you do need to take those first steps to get help. Sending lots of love and prayers x
  • Posted

Life is what you make of it, you have hit your lowest point now look up, if your lonely start by joining a Web chat / go for a small walk each day, in 5 yrs time you can be looking bad at this low time of your life and be grateful you never took your own life, just give your self time, no one's life is perfect but to be alive is a blessing x

• Posted

Yes I know I do I believe in god,,,,but I don’t think my life is good and better,,,I don’t want suicide cause I’m afraid punishment and sin ,,,,god give me this life and I always pray now that I really want god to take my life back on him cause this time I can’t handle ,,,,in 6 years or over of pain sacrifice ,hurt sadness and failure I was do I was strong but now I don’t think I continue I wish  i incounter a big accident now or the another days to came  cause I want you life back to god like Rest In Peace,,,my life is not easy more than you know ,,,broken family I grew  up love break up  for my whole life ,,,wrong girl option wrong love all sadness of life I had but now i know I can’t handle this I’m so tired ,,,,but thank you for your kind very appreciated 

• Posted

I’m so really tired I think rest n peace can make me better I pray always that I wish I icounter big accident make me dead I wish god take this life back to him cause I m really really tired of living and thank you god bless of your kind
    • Posted

Why is your life so sad, what's your biggest problem, a problem shared is a problem halfed, you might be able to overcome your problems if you clear your mind from the negative

• Posted

,,,heart and mind,,,i really love that girl ,,,she is the only one I love but we had in complicated situation and beside I had no family since I was I child my mother and father separated already and I don’t even try a happy life for  ,,,my life is very different of yours hard to live,,,the only one girl that I want to live is losing me,,,I live alone without father and mother I’m so really tired of living I don’t know how I die without hurting my self cause I’m afraid of sin ,,I’m good guy a nice person by god don’t give me a good and happy life ,,,tired to continue living hope he take my borrowed life back to him ,,,,so tired so tired of this I don’t think I can handle this time
    • Posted

Thanks a lot hope you understand to me ,,,,thank you so much
    • Posted

Hi rene boy devero

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Thanks mam/sir  I tried to find tha answer of my life for ,,,thank you so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.