I want to give up on life

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone know how to give up on life. I have worked hard since I left school. I have done all the courses which are not working to get me anywhere. I have been treated like a 5 class person. 

I have been let down so much in life from my personnal life to mym work life. 

I feel if I give up on life nobody will notices that I have gone.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stephen,

Please don't give up!!! I don't know you but I know you are destined for greatness!! Don't allow where you see yourself to affect where you are now. There is always beauty in the struggle!! Life is hard but with self determination you can do anything!! If it's a thought of giving up on life then know it's coming from something that knows you have so much to give in this world and it doesn't want to see you produce!! Always remember, you can dig yourself out of anything but the grave!! God bless and I will pray for you!! I believe in God and believe that everyone has a specific purpose in this world! Please don't allow the enemy to convince you that you haven't accomplished much or you have to keep with anyone!! I love you and I bind up any negative thought in your mind!! It's all a trick to distract from your purpose in this life.

• Posted

Its not that you want to give up, you want to be happy. You want to just feel good. You have to pat yourself on the back a lot in this world. Do things for yourself and be happy for yourself. I dont know when this world became so messed up but many are stressed out and dealing with their own lives so dont personalize too much.  Education is always a good thing. Be patient. Dont give uo because the truth is you dont even know what tomorrow can bring. Dont give up before your miracle  happens ok. The right circumstances and the right people will show up at the right time. Believe that.
  • Posted

Sorry you want to give up ion life please do not give up Stephen. Life is hard yes but we have Jesus to help us. Please get yourself some help before giving up life is beautiful do not give up life. You only have one life to live so please do not give up your life. 

It will get better just pray to God he will make it better. Happy Easter and just stay positive and please get yourself some help talk this out 

• Posted

Hello Stephen

Never give up on life. Its very hard to be postive

when you feeling down. I have been down so many times. I run my own business and its a struggle

when people take you for granted. I have stuggled

with making a living and been down alot of times

I have been on all types of coures and there as been tines when i felt like giving up. But theres always something good comes along when you dont expect it. I listen to audio books on being postive and it does help but there are days when i feel negative

but then i always think that i am lucky to be here

and i should bever give up and you should think the same.

• Posted

Hey Stephen 

Sorry your feeling so down.

Dont give up ,take a deep breath say to yourself Im going to sort this.

Go and see your gp for any medical help you need and seek some therapy.

Everyone deserves a chance and you are no different

Stay strong my friend

• Posted

Hello Stephen

How old are you? I don't know how you feel I can only imagine. However I know people who have felt like you do. Do you live in the Uk or where are you based. What did you study and what interests do you have? Are you looking for work or don't know what at present. Would you mind if I asked you if you are, or have been on any medication in the past couple of years including any over the counter or street drugs? Please answer Its possible I may be able to get some help for you!

take care

• Posted

Don't give up, Stepahan.

Please talk to a close friend or relative immediately. Do not keep this to yourself alone.

Call someonme now!

You WILL get better again. I am praying for you.

Blessings

Kirk  :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.