I want to live again

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello everyone 

I chose to come on this site because no one seem to understand what I'm going thru they think I'm over exaggerating or crazy 

I have been going thru Peri for a few years now but dec and Jan has been the worse 😫 My doctor took away my sleeping pills that I been taking for 10 yrs so I'm not really sleeping , I have as soon as I open my Eyes I'm nauseas, dizzy , dry eyes , many sweats at night time and during the day hot flashes ,just weird over all and no sleep at all b cus I no longer have sleeping pills plea , please help😢😫

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Maria that's not nice at time like this how awful we need to sleep through this most times.try Melotone ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.