I was bad....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Sorry to admit guys but I fell off the wagon last nite.....other half was at footie with the lads and my PT was cancelled and I just didnt have the energy to go to the gym, I needed that motivation which the PT gives me this week (dont ask!).

Anyway I had an attack of the munchies (dont normally eat an evening meal when going to the gym) but ended up have 2 slices of wholemeal toast, peanut butter and sliced ham....followed by a small garlic bread baguette. Didnt take the pill and expected to have my cumupence last nite (thankfully nothing).

It did give me a kick up the backside that I fell off to easily and I hate myself for it. I could cry this morning :cry:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nicky

We all have them times when we \"fall off the wagon\". What you ate wasn't too bad! The answer is to get back on track and carry on eating sensibly. I remember going to weight watchers a few years back and lost 2 stone, then one day had a really bad day and never got back on track. Pult the 2 stone back on within 2 months!!!! So stay focused and don't let it get you down. Pat

• Posted

Thanks Pat - your an :angel:
  • Posted

hey nicky

dont worry about it just get back on the train!!

I've just eaten a babybel, we all fall off the train sometimes, just try not to bang your head, and get back on asap!

Mind you i had weetabix with skimmed milk for breaky and OMG :shock: Im glad no one was in work at that time

• Posted

Hi Nicky,

I agree with everyone - it's soooooo easy to fall off the train, but you seemed to have picked yourself up and hopefully will get right back on track. :magic:

I've just been tempted by the girls in the other office who have had burger and chips from the local cafe - and eating it there at their desks - the smell was so inviting :burger: :grrr: - but I resisted and had my cheese salad :angel:

I got off the train for a couple of weeks and now glad to say I'm right back on it.

:D

Have a good weekend and a good weight loss.

Jane

\"A moment on the Lips is a lifetime on the Hips\"

God I must have had thousands of \"moments\"!!!!

• Posted

Thanks guys

Just found a great meal for lunch - try Baxters Soup Bowls - the medley of Country veg is delicious - 126 cal per pot and wait for it.......only 0.8g of fat - yipee 8)

Indulged in a ciabatto bread roll too and that was me stuffed :wink:

• Posted

Ive been off the wagon for over 3 weeks.....

I need put in a straight jacket and my jaws wired... :lol: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.