I was diagnosed with diverticulitis 10 days ago. I have some questions

Posted , 5 users are following.

Should I still be having chills? I've finished both antibiotics still eating bland food. I go to see my crohn's doctor this coming Tuesday. Is that to long to wait?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When I have a flaire up I go on 24 hours liquid diet to rest the bowel I think you could go back to your GP and not wait till Tuesday as these things with diticulitis happens very quick and it's sound like you still got an infection

• Posted

I'm calling today to see if they can get me in sooner. Thank you for your response. Like I was saying before this is the first time having diverticulitis and its not fun. I appreciate all of the info 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.