I wee all the time,

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is anybody else like this?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I've been like tho before especially when I'm really anxious and I'm worrying. If you suffer anxiety it can make you want to wee all the time xx
  • Posted

Yes! So much so that i have started to limit my liquid intake and now am getting too thirsty and my first wee in the morning is very dark which tells me i am needing more fluids... You can't win! It's worse when i have a bad day and sometimes i am rushing to the loo all the time for hardly anything!
  • Posted

Have you had normal range of tests

and seen a urinologist ?

Need to get basics sorted because if you wee to often you will cause a bladder weakness

it's not necessarily anxiety

• Posted

Yep I used to but then muscles went and incontinence started

so go and have a test please

• Posted

Speak to the professional there's so many things most are easily correctable and involve pelvic floor a physio helps you with this

then different position

size of bladder

Food etc triggers

urge incontinence

there's medication that works if you are able to take it

no one took me seriously after last baby 32 and only when I was wearing towels that weren't working I got stressed so I had tests but sadly due to heart nothing can be done so now I wear 6 tear drop strength nappies !! So my advice to all that thinks or have been told its anxiety please don't leave it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.